X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kylie J

Kylie J IM
    Attached Files

Love the toe ring, love the emotion and the shivers. Great job!
    Swindapa

Comment

It was interesting to read that Kylie J didn't masturbate for a few days before her IM so that it would feel better for the shoot!
      That is pretty cool! You IM girls must get quite a thrill out of maturbating for the camera I reckon?

I know I certainly would, that's for sure. It gets me randy just thinking about it actually - then again I have always been a bit of an exhibitionist...

Comment

I have to admit IMs are one of the top reasons I joined AW to begin with. Kylie's IM is definitely hot. I love the long lines and her tanned body. This video was definitely worth the wait. Thank you Kylie

Comment

A very nice IM from a truly lovely lass. Thanks Ms. K.J. (and AW of course) for sharing it.

Mikey

Comment

Kylie J wrote she didn't do it for a couple of days so it would be even better. I'd say the preparation paid off. I also liked her no frills pants off/hands on technique.

Comment

I love watching her masturbate, the way she fingers herself with both hands (one rubbing her clit, the other for inserting her fingers inside herself) is amazing! And then her full body orgasm at the end is perfect! Only thing that could be better would be if the camera was angled slightly between her legs to give us a better view of what her fingers are up to down there.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X