Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Giselle & Patience (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

This girl-girl is definately on fire!

Comment

When's it coming on ?

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
        When's it coming on ?
        Main page calendar says this Saturday. Oh, baby.

Giselle is on a T3 roll, isn't she?

Comment

This looks hot as, with two of my favourite girls! Dammit, if only I could be sandwiched in between the two of them... Hmmm... I can dare to dream!

Comment

The stills are smoking. The video should be out of sight. Interesting shorts on Patience!

Comment

Giselle started with a band-aid on her right knee, but lost it even before her pants were off. She probably had other things to think about.

Comment

I just watched this vid. What a start! Patience on the wheels of steel.
                Somebody call Guestmember.

And then that moment where Patience wants to hold back, but just can't.
                Don't think I could with Giselle, either.

What can you say about Patience? She makes love with girls the way I would like
                to. And she looks a damn sight better in boxers than I ever will, to boot. I
                can see why Katy likes her kissing so much.

And Giselle? Wow. You never have to worry about where you stand with that girl,
                do you? She lets you know if she's liking it, that's a fact. She came so hard she
                cried! And then, at the end, she breaks through Patience's hard outer shell with
                her soft loving tongue work.

I loved it all, the whole light "butch / femme" dynamic of it, the free flowing
                sexuality, the interplay of styles (hard Patience vs. soft Giselle). The trib. Annilingus was a nice touch, although too short.

Happiness: this is only Giselle's first posted GG shoot. There are at least 3 more
                that I know about.

Sadness: Patience's last GG vid? Say it ain't so. I thought the three-vid rule was
                no longer in effect. Abby! Don't let it happen. I may have to start a petition.

PS: Doesn't Giselle just look so damn cute in pigtails? And a barette. I'm
                melting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
                  Sadness: Patience's last GG vid? Say it ain't so.
                  It's not so.

For scheduling reasons, shoots are sometimes not seen in the order they were filmed. There are still several more Patience GG sets to be seen on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
                    It's not so.

For scheduling reasons, shoots are sometimes not seen in the order they were filmed. There are still several more Patience GG sets to be seen on the site.
                    Centaur, you are the man. (Err, horse. Err, whatever.)

Comment

Good gracious! What an intense connection. I think Giselle has to have set some kind of AW record for the most intense orgasms one girl has had in the closest proximity to each other. She came so hard, I thought she was going to pass out. I don't know how she had the energy to make Patience cum a few minutes later, but it's a bravura performance. It was strangely a relief to watch Patience orgasm, being the one surrendering, after taking Giselle to the limit. Lovely.

Patience is super hot with a great body, and Giselle is a true beauty for the ages. She looks a model in a painting with her gorgeous face. I'm of the opinion that a beautiful girl's face is never more beautiful than when she's a) licking another girl's pussy or b) cumming. Giselle proved me right yet again. Thanks to both for a truly erotic experience!

Did they ever get together and have sex without the cameras, as they discuss? Inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

Cannot beleive that this is Giselles first T3, she is a born natural . Well done to both girls, hope thats not the last vid of Patience. If I was a model at AB I would be knocking at Giselles door pleading please, please have me next, Who are the lucky girls to team up with Giselle I wonder. Any hints Sue
                        Last edited by coster4; 22 July 2007, 12:50 PM.

Comment

OMG I needed a cigarette after that vid and I don't even smoke!!!! LOL What awesome beauty the 2 of you possess!!!! Great job girls!!! BTW did you ever hook up? I think you make a HOT couple !!!

Comment

WOW!!
                            I had almost forgotten about that saucy Giselle! She's among those here with the most awesome orgasms. Of course that amazing Patience might have had a little to do with it. Haven't seen the whole set, yet, though. Hoping Patience had an equally good time!

Am I the only one here who just loves to see two women rubbing their "bits" together like that? I know at least Giselle well enough to see she's a body-contact person, prefers face-down IMing, pubes rubbing, etc. (Kinda like me).

P.S. This is another of those awesome GGs where it's hard to imagine the two just dressing up, afterwards, and heading home after sharing such intense, intimate, and "real" experiences together. I would so love to be able to peek a bit more into the lives of our models away from AWHQ, etc.
                            Last edited by FloridaRob; 22 July 2007, 12:33 PM.

Comment

This was one brilliant T3, it’s definitely on my favourites list. Giselle did an amazing job for her first g/g shoot in front of cameras. I can't wait too see Giselle and Sue-Ann's as well as Patience and Alex's T3s.

Comment

Have only seen the stills so far, but those were NICE already. Well done Toby! I esp. like the sequence where Giselle moves up so Patience can take her jeans of. After which Patience shows she actually doesn't have much patience at all Hungry little one isn't she ??

Oh and lotsa stills where the girls have there eyes open and are looking at each other, also very nice!

Comment

If you have watched the Shane-Fallon vid, you must understand my fantasy of watching a scene between Shane and Patience...I was actually going to write "match-up". I wonder what scenario they would follow ? Each one would certainly try to dominate the other. I think there would be some serious hand play at first, each testing the other's horniness. Then certainly at one point some tribbing, scissoring at least, or missionary if one became clearly dominant. A very rough 69 could also be in order. At the end, the victorious butch would lick the other girl's ass. I would certainly love to see those two humping each other.

Comment

... Kind of guy that I am, I went to the Model List and offer the following guaranteed-inaccurate accounting of which models have appeared most frequently in action with another, ie., GG or, less frequently, Double IMs. It is inaccurate due to the way the double-model shoots have to be listed either under one name or the other. For example, Paula did six shoots, two of which were with Chloe B. However, Chloe B's shoots don't include the two she did with Paula.

There were just two or three incidents of same couple doing a second GG or whatever.

Roughly, these are among the all-stars who have "gotten busy" with other girls most frequently at AW:

4 Alex T
                                    5 Ava
                                    5 Chloe B
                                    4 Diana
                                    4 Gabrielle
                                    5 Louisa
                                    6 Paula
                                    4 Rochelle and Shae (must have been a couple)
                                    5 Shane

Jilly didn't even make the list!
                                    Last edited by FloridaRob; 22 July 2007, 08:36 PM. Reason: Forgot to list Chloe B!

Comment

Umm...Rob?

Rochelle & Shae were twins.

Of course, it doesn't automatically mean they weren't a couple, but...

No Chloe? No Jilly?

I would double-check you, but it's too much work for a Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Hey, Nimrod! I didn't make time to go look at the twins's shoots and I edited back in Chloe B a couple of mins after posting. I think Jilly's in close pursuit, at three, although she, too, could be listed on the second half of some double listings. Sunday afternoon!

Lezwatch posted:"If you have watched the Shane-Fallon vid, you must understand my fantasy of watching a scene between Shane and Patience...I was actually going to write "match-up". I wonder what scenario they would follow ? Each one would certainly try to dominate the other. I think there would be some serious hand play at first, each testing the other's horniness. Then certainly at one point some tribbing, scissoring at least, or missionary if one became clearly dominant. A very rough 69 could also be in order. At the end, the victorious butch would lick the other girl's ass. I would certainly love to see those two humping each other."

...Lezwatch, your name is interesting and your post is quite, well, breathless, at best! Personally, I don't spend much time worrying about who "is" what among people I see nor predicting encounters as though it were a video game. But that's just me! True, I've seen some pretty rough sex among a couple of our friends here but I couldn't tell you who, if any, was trying to be this or that. I like to think AW girls, no matter what their flavor, just don't "hump" here but, rather, pleasure each other with affection and fun

Comment

Nimrod, (I promise I'll quit posting after this one!)

I went back through the list and found one more with Patience, where she was listed second and two more with Jilly, being listed second.

THAT should bring both onto the list, ie.:

4 Patience
                                          5 Jilly

I, too, had been thinking Jilly's getting all the girls. She's just in high demand, apparently! They are lined up for a piece of Jilly!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                            I, too, had been thinking Jilly's getting all the girls. She's just in high demand, apparently! They are lined up for a piece of Jilly!
                                            Wouldn't you be?
                                            If I was a girl, Jilly would be at the top of my "To Do" list.
                                            Heck, I'm not a girl, and she's still at the top of my "To Do" list.

Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, you can post when, where, and how you want. Of course I have no actual influence here.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                              They are lined up for a piece of Jilly!
                                              I think this may be the first time I've seen 'piece of' on these boards - I thought it might be a North American term. Also, I don't think I have seen 'tail' used here, as in 'a piece of tail', or 'looking for tail'

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
                                                I think this may be the first time I've seen 'piece of' on these boards - I thought it might be a North American term. Also, I don't think I have seen 'tail' used here, as in 'a piece of tail', or 'looking for tail'
                                                As far as I know, "piece of" is a North American term. And, it's not necessarily sexual.

You're right, haven't seen "tail" used much here, either. Don't know if it's in common use outside of North America.

Comment

HELLO patience!!
                                                  is't possible dat you make one tier 3 with MODEL JILLY
                                                  YOU en jilly with de great natural bush,
                                                  please ??want too see dead
                                                  greetings from delspeed
                                                  bye bye

Comment

Delspeed,

I think I don't disclose too much when I tell you that the shoot of Patience and Jilly has already happened.

Stay tuned, it will go up in a couple of weeks (err, a lot of weeks to be honest).

Lxm

Comment

Great shoot, can't wait to see Giselle with Julia B!

Comment

Hi Giselle ,watched your T3 and it was just beautiful,both you and Patience were a match made in Heaven,i was very pleased as to what i was watching,your orgasms were vere intense and it took your breath away,this you do not see often and i could tell on your face that you really enjoyed it, both times, do you plan on doing another T3 in the near future? i myself hope so. Thank you and will talk again soon.

jimman

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                          I think I don't disclose too much when I tell you that the shoot of Patience and Jilly has already happened.

Stay tuned, it will go up in a couple of weeks (err, a lot of weeks to be honest).
                                                          Shoot was mentioned on AW-Today so you're in the clear Lux I do wonder about the scheduling sometimes, might open a seperate thread about that later on. Don't wanna pollute this one

Speaking of AW-Today, more people should follow it carefully.. like jimman :-)

Giselle & Sue-Ann: http://www.abbywinters.com/cms/abby/...el-001-002.jpg
                                                          Giselle & Julia B: http://www.abbywinters.com/cms/abby/...-07-08-mel.jpg
                                                          Giselle & Theresa: http://www.abbywinters.com/cms/abby/...-07-18-mel.jpg

Keep watching What happened today at AW , never know how many more shoots Giselle gets done before she leaves for LA and the rest of the world
                                                          Last edited by Frans; 23 July 2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Personally I can't wait to see the Giselle/Sue-Ann vid set, that should be a masterpiece.
                                                            We've seen the 'Butch' one, now let's see the 'Feminine' one.
                                                            How long will we have to wait? Anyone know?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X