The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
    Althea, glad you're back liasion-ing models for us! We appreciate!
    -bookmanz, fellow x files junkie (god I miss em, nothing good on TV these days)
    AGREED! i miss them too. they never get old!!

Comment

Althea, did you notice Melitas sext lacy undies in her redux?

I'm sure you did since you are into sexy undies. (Into and admire)

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
        I'm back in the office and what a good way to start off. A lovely Asia Argento dvd was awaiting my return!
        Good to hear you're healthy again, keep it that way!

Ah, B-Monkey I see. 1998 was a good Asia year, both this movie and New Rose Hotel are from 1998. I thought Asia had mostly done lesser known movies but xXx seems a bit higher profile, with Vin Diesel who I'm told is liked by the ladies for some reason

Anything (or thingS heh) you like about Dita in particulair?

Happy viewing btw

Comment

It's nice to hear that you are feeling better and back at the office again .

Welcome back Althea !

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
            Good to hear you're healthy again, keep it that way!

Ah, B-Monkey I see. 1998 was a good Asia year, both this movie and New Rose Hotel are from 1998. I thought Asia had mostly done lesser known movies but xXx seems a bit higher profile, with Vin Diesel who I'm told is liked by the ladies for some reason

Happy viewing btw
            Funny you should say that! I havent seen xXx because i LOATHE Vin Diesel!!! I think he is totally gross and i don't think i could bare watching him not to mention love scenes with Asia. Yuck!!!

Comment

What's not to love about Dita? I think she's just gorgeous and demure! classic beauty thats rarely seen! She's lovely and i forgive her for making the silly mistake of marrying Marilyn Manson! My other favourite new wave Pin up model is Sabina Kelley i have pics of her around my office along with Asia. I think I am attracted and drawn to women with strong personalities. I'm also a huge Courtney Love fan and sometimes me and Prue battle out who is a bigger fan! ahahha
              Attached Files

Comment

Funny you should say that! I havent seen xXx because i LOATHE Vin Diesel!!! I think he is totally gross and i don't think i could bare watching him not to mention love scenes with Asia. Yuck!!!
                Duly noted... Frans carefully removes pics showing mr Diesel from Asia2 picture set I'll agree on the gross part btw. Any other people who are definitly not allowed near miss A ?

Sabina is much harder to find, she has her arms nearly entirely tattoo-ed (spelling?), makes for a very odd difference with the old style pin-up clothing Interview with her and some bio-stuff here: http://www.tattooedchicks.co.uk/interviewsabina.php you might like the entire website going by the name ;-) Interesting people you know and like ;-)

Oh btw. seems Dita has even done some x-rated work for Andrew Blake (thus *light* x-rated work). You'll prolly like the theme of the movie (old style pin-up's), but reviews weren't overjoyed with the rest. Just so you know (be sure to check prices for it, oh yeah AW movie-reviews are on that site too btw).

Comment

Duly noted... Frans carefully removes pics showing mr Diesel from Asia2 picture set I'll agree on the gross part btw. Any other people who are definitly not allowed near miss A ?

Sabina is much harder to find, she has her arms nearly entirely tattoo-ed (spelling?), makes for a very odd difference with the old style pin-up clothing Interview with her and some bio-stuff here: http://www.tattooedchicks.co.uk/interviewsabina.php you might like the entire website going by the name ;-) Interesting people you know and like ;-)

Oh btw. seems Dita has even done some x-rated work for Andrew Blake (thus *light* x-rated work). You'll prolly like the theme of the movie (old style pin-up's), but reviews weren't overjoyed with the rest. Just so you know (be sure to check prices for it, oh yeah AW movie-reviews are on that site too btw).
                  Hmmmm. I think i will knock out all my opponents with Asia on a one by one basis! lol . You give me options and i'll knock em down! But yes Vin Diesel! I'm blocking him out of my mind! YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Sabina is very cool.
                  Ohh i did know she had done some x-rated work but i haven't seen any video of it!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Breakfast in my office! hahahaha What a sight!! Susie is going to kill me.. but i look worse!
                    Attached Files

Comment

You chicks are so damn hot!! Haha Susie-pay back for slaggin off little birdy!! I love you guys-such sexy bitches I work with hey?!?!

oxoxox

Comment

We are soooo hot! How good are BLT's though? Worth every humiliating minute!

Comment

Breakfast in my office! hahahaha What a sight!! Susie is going to kill me.. but i look worse!

I hope you'll be feeling really better soon!!!

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                            I hope you'll be feeling really better soon!!!

takochan
                            Thanks Takochan!!

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                              We are soooo hot! How good are BLT's though? Worth every humiliating minute!
                              BLTs RULE my world!!!

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                                We are soooo hot! How good are BLT's though?
                                Yeah I know they are one of my favourites. And you girls are hot, nobody looks at their best when chomping on a huge mouthful of sandwich. I sometimes get a bit self conscious if I'm on public transport on case there's a lovely girl opposite me but it soon goes and I'm enjoying the taste too much.

SF

Comment

Nice office, is that beamer/project capable of projecting movies/dvd btw. ??

As for who looks worse... well... I think Patience might need some more coffee this early in the morning. I sympathise with her, early mornings are bad

What *is* a BLT anyway??

Comment

Nice office, is that beamer/project capable of projecting movies/dvd btw. ??

As for who looks worse... well... I think Patience might need some more coffee this early in the morning. I sympathise with her, early mornings are bad

What *is* a BLT anyway??
                                    Yes Patience and I don't do mornings well! A BLT is a Bacon, Lettuce & Cheese sandwhich! Absolutely yummmmy!!

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                      Yeah I know they are one of my favourites. And you girls are hot, nobody looks at their best when chomping on a huge mouthful of sandwich. I sometimes get a bit self conscious if I'm on public transport on case there's a lovely girl opposite me but it soon goes and I'm enjoying the taste too much.

SF
                                      they are just too darn yumm! we are all addicts at AWHQ!

Comment

When I first met the girl I would marry, she wouldn't even eat in front of me. I think she thought it was somehow not dainty enough, un-feminine! She was a shy sixteen at the time.

Now, you take the three characters pictured above, chomping away -- no shame! But that's fine. I didn't expect to find shy women at AW!

Comment

Ha! That's Patience cute "all done" winking expression. Cutie Violet is too busy with that big sandwich to notice the camera!

Comment

Hello lovely!!!

just thought i'd say hey!! I hope you're feeling all betterer now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                              When I first met the girl I would marry, she wouldn't even eat in front of me. I think she thought it was somehow not dainty enough, un-feminine! She was a shy sixteen at the time.

Now, you take the three characters pictured above, chomping away -- no shame! But that's fine. I didn't expect to find shy women at AW!
                                              hehe. at first i used to be ike that with food but one thing you learn quickly is everyone eats! And aw girls love their food! No too mention it was my silly idea to immortalise our nightmarishly looking eating habits on film!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                Ha! That's Patience cute "all done" winking expression. Cutie Violet is too busy with that big sandwich to notice the camera!
                                                haha! awww bookmanz Violet isn't in this pic! i think you mean the girl on the left which would be Susie!!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                                  Hello lovely!!!

just thought i'd say hey!! I hope you're feeling all betterer now!!!
                                                  aww hey hunni! I'm feeling alot better cleo. I went for a fitness assessment at the gym today though and im afraid whilst im better my fitness isnt soo great ekkkk! I think i should lay off thos e BLT sandwhiches xx

Comment

BLTs RULE my world!!!

BLTs rule. Period.

takochan

Comment

BLT's are great!!! My bro used to be obsessed with them and my mummy used to make them for me for lunch when she was feeling like getting up in the morning to cook bacon

I havent been to the gym in over a week My fitness is pretty poor too...don't feel bad.

Comment

Althea, BLT is one of the best combos known to human kind, very few who try it can resist then having it fairly often, including me, so it's normal. You too Cleo. Both you girls look great, don't worry about indulging occasionally, you've both got beautiful curves going on and your feminine physiques would drive any sane guys (and girls that way inclined) wild I reckon.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Yes Patience and I don't do mornings well! A BLT is a Bacon, Lettuce & Cheese sandwhich! Absolutely yummmmy!!
                                                          Althea, Baon Lettuce & Cheese? Is cheese what they call Tomatos in Aussie land? Or do you supplement cheese for tomatos and still call it a BLT? It must have been early in the morning when you typed that definition of BLT.

A BLT is, Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato sandwhich to me here in the US. And I love them as well.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                                                            Althea, Baon Lettuce & Cheese? Is cheese what they call Tomatos in Aussie land? Or do you supplement cheese for tomatos and still call it a BLT? It must have been early in the morning when you typed that definition of BLT.

A BLT is, Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato sandwhich to me here in the US. And I love them as well.

Cheers JC
                                                            hahhahaha! thanks for picking up on that Jaycee!! Patience and I love cheese.. LOVE IT. ahhaah so im a little preoccupied. We always order BLTs WITH CHEESE ! so the T does stand for tomatoe

Comment

Yes of course Althea's diary has skulls on it and NO you cannot read it!!
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X