No announcement yet.

The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cleo will be stoked that her flowers were appreciated, she's talked about sending you them on her thread. What an ace idea, just like Yusanord's birthday present he sent to you.

Hope some of us here convince you Althea that there are other nice people out there.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
      OHHHHHHHHHHH Asia!!! *sigh*
      Althea, you are now on the road to recovery, a cute little guardian angel to protect you, a bunch of gorgeous flowers, a call to the police and all members of this board pulling for you. Now ,pack up your things and be ready to vacate, exit, leave or just git the hell out of there on a moments notice!

Although I cannot help you just know that I'm in your corner and I'm here for you and your lovable Bowie.

BTW those are beautiful flowers I hope they cheered you up.

Cheers JC

Comment

you like? I was scared you weren't a flowers girl. Would have baked you something yummy if i'd had more time. please cheer up

many many hugs and kisses!!! xoxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
          you like? I was scared you weren't a flowers girl. Would have baked you something yummy if i'd had more time. please cheer up

many many hugs and kisses!!! xoxoxox
          Everybody loves flowers and i certainly loved the thought behind them! It was such a sweet thing to do and it really made my day. i have to remember to take in a vase to work cause i want to keep them on my desk thanks so so much. xxxxx

Comment

Oh by the way Althea, I love your doggie Bowie, he's so cute. And I say that as a cat lover myself. Whether cat or dog, it's always nice to know they're well cared for and I'm sure you two have a good bond.

I will look forward to the day you're settled in a nice new place. Sexy pics keep coming though, thanks for that, I wouldn't even expect you to be thinking about that at the moment but you're a champ. And obviously a great model liason/friend which Cleo's gift is testament to I think.

SF

Comment

Happy Althea with pretty flowers, now that's MUCH better Do they smell nice too? You gonna keep Cleo's note in the box of happy memories I guess? Can't ever have to many of those

I was wondering; do you speak or at least understand either French or Italian? A number of so-called B-movies (i.e. not 20mil/actor budget) with your beloved Asia in them are Italian or French only.

You can skip 'Red Siren' btw. It has Asia in the cast alright, but hardly visible (think 'Leon' with a different cast), maybe she's getting more famous and listed high-up for that reason? Reminds me of the famous Steven Segal movie where he dies about 13 minutes from the start, heh. Boy, were some fans pissed.

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWWW! Seriously i was totally suprised today by a really really nice gesture which proves that there really is caring people still out there that do take the time to think about other people other than themselves. Im really appreciative of all the comments, support and encourage everyone has given me. Cleo send me in an amazing bunch of flowers today with a gorgeous note. The thought means very very much to me. Thank you so much Cleo, you are truly a gem!! I'll give you a big hug tomorrow!!! xxxx
                oooohh gerberas - noice.

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                  Happy Althea with pretty flowers, now that's MUCH better Do they smell nice too? You gonna keep Cleo's note in the box of happy memories I guess? Can't ever have to many of those

I was wondering; do you speak or at least understand either French or Italian? A number of so-called B-movies (i.e. not 20mil/actor budget) with your beloved Asia in them are Italian or French only.

You can skip 'Red Siren' btw. It has Asia in the cast alright, but hardly visible (think 'Leon' with a different cast), maybe she's getting more famous and listed high-up for that reason? Reminds me of the famous Steven Segal movie where he dies about 13 minutes from the start, heh. Boy, were some fans pissed.
                  I know a little french and italian. i wish i knew lots. thank god for sub-titles i must say. I would love to read her book "I love you kirk" which is what her movie "Scarlet Diva" was based on but its entirely in Italian!! So maybe i need to start learning!!

I'll defiantely keep the card! I keep all birthday cards, notes, letters etc in a big box which i go through when im having a tough time just to put things back into perspective.

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWWW! Seriously i was totally suprised today by a really really nice gesture which proves that there really is caring people still out there that do take the time to think about other people other than themselves. Im really appreciative of all the comments, support and encourage everyone has given me. Cleo send me in an amazing bunch of flowers today with a gorgeous note. The thought means very very much to me. Thank you so much Cleo, you are truly a gem!! I'll give you a big hug tomorrow!!! xxxx
                    Awww, what a nice thing to do! Beautiful flowers, but they pale in comparison to you Althea...

PS: If you have a PayPal account, I'd be glad to contribute to your search for apartment bond money.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                      Awww, what a nice thing to do! Beautiful flowers, but they pale in comparison to you Althea...

PS: If you have a PayPal account, I'd be glad to contribute to your search for apartment bond money.
                      aww thats super kind!! xx

Comment

I am with Alexbee , I be more than glad to contriute to you apartment bond . Just me know the paypal account.
                        For all that you do for us.

Comment

What's a bond for anyway? Ensuring you'll stay a renter for some months or such, or to cover damages? How large a bond are we talking about (read something about that being month-price dependant?). You'd still need to be able to pay the month rent though ;-)

First you got to FIND a place you want to rent though, a place which allows nice kind pets like Bowie.

Though I like the idea of a paypal fund I'm not to sure you want to put up your own paypal account name here. Hmm.. could get me some of the colorfull Oz money and just send it regular airmail, ought to work

Another question I came up with after reading the Abby & Garion interview, it was mentioned that around 1/3 of the models who come to an interview actually decide to model for the site. I always thought that most models who take the step to go to an interview had a pretty good idea of what the site was about. So how come 2/3 decide not to model still? Good to hear there are still plenty of girls willing to model, very encouraging to hear (and with summer coming up I suppose you'll get even busier with more models;-)
                          Last edited by Frans; 18 October 2007, 05:20 PM.

Comment

What's a bond for anyway? Ensuring you'll stay a renter for some months or such, or to cover damages? How large a bond are we talking about (read something about that being month-price dependant?). You'd still need to be able to pay the month rent though ;-)

First you got to FIND a place you want to rent though, a place which allows nice kind pets like Bowie.

Though I like the idea of a paypal fund I'm not to sure you want to put up your own paypal account name here. Hmm.. could get me some of the colorfull Oz money and just send it regular airmail, ought to work

Another question I came up with after reading the Abby & Garion interview, it was mentioned that around 1/3 of the models who come to an interview actually decide to model for the site. I always thought that most models who take the step to go to an interview had a pretty good idea of what the site was about. So how come 2/3 decide not to model still? Good to hear there are still plenty of girls willing to model, very encouraging to hear (and with summer coming up I suppose you'll get even busier with more models;-)
                            Generally the main thing that deters some models is the idea of their family or friends seeing them or the prospect of work members etc coming across their images.

Comment

Here in the US, it's called a security deposit, and yes it's to cover damages. It's refundable when you leave.

Comment

Generally the main thing that deters some models is the idea of their family or friends seeing them or the prospect of work members etc coming across their images.
                                Yeah I would guess so, but I would (foolishly perhaps) expect they've thought about that BEFORE they sign up for an interview? Prolly me being to optimistic though So you're sort of an guardian-angel in more ways than one then... good on you!

Have a wonderfull day!!

Comment

Althea!! (Good thing nobody can read this!)

I totally have not forgotten what I said I'd do. It's not remotely as simple as one might think, all things considered.

Please worry first about your housing situation. About the time that is resolved, hopefully, my "contribution" will have time to arrive!)

Still trying to figure out where I got mine!

Rob

Comment

... Understandable, of course. Australia is huge but, still, we all visit the Internet.

Here, I'd doubt any particular work-mate would EVER visit AW.COM but maybe the "market penetration" in the U.S. is far greater than I could have imagined. Or, perhaps, it's absolutely huge in Australia!

As I have posted at least one time before, if your father or boss or classmates should find you exposed on AW.com, at least it was because THEY were surfing it's pages as well!

"Uh MOM!! Did you know that Daddie was looking at an adult website, Abbywinters.com??"

Turn the tables!! Threaten to tell their boyfriends/girlfriends, etc.!!

Comment

I suppose it's the opposite of the lottery, while the actual likelihood of it happening is essentially negligible, the possibility itself has worth. I can imagine the possibility that anyone has seen you here is disconcerting in and of itself.

Comment

If my sister modelled she'd get the name Talluhla Z or Tiffany X or something and I just wouldn't make the connection it was my sis coz she'd have a different name so don't know what the 2/3 girls are worried about?

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                          ... Understandable, of course. Australia is huge but, still, we all visit the Internet.

Here, I'd doubt any particular work-mate would EVER visit AW.COM but maybe the "market penetration" in the U.S. is far greater than I could have imagined. Or, perhaps, it's absolutely huge in Australia!

As I have posted at least one time before, if your father or boss or classmates should find you exposed on AW.com, at least it was because THEY were surfing it's pages as well!

"Uh MOM!! Did you know that Daddie was looking at an adult website, Abbywinters.com??"

Turn the tables!! Threaten to tell their boyfriends/girlfriends, etc.!!
                                          haah yeh exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubarack View Post
                                            I suppose it's the opposite of the lottery, while the actual likelihood of it happening is essentially negligible, the possibility itself has worth. I can imagine the possibility that anyone has seen you here is disconcerting in and of itself.
                                            Im completely comfortable with myself and being involved in the site so it's not something that concerns me. My father and all my friens know that i work for the site. So I'm not worried about people seeing it really.

Comment

I suppose I should have said the possibility cold be disconcerting, it's great that you're so open and confident but it's something I'd be nervous about. But then I'm a nervous person.

Comment

Althea do you have a sister or relatives here in the US? I ask this because there is an Allstate insurance advertisement that has a girl that looks like you. just a couple of years younger. She looks to be in her early 20's with short black hair but no visible tats. Her gorgeous eyes, cheekbones and lips remind me of you.

I think everyone has a look alike somewhere in the world and yours is here in the states.

Have you been perving on any of the girls lately and taken any pics?

Cheers JC

Comment

oh asia!
                                                  Attached Files

Comment

oh asia!
                                                    Oh Althea !!!!!

Comment

What is that, T-shirt ?? Clsoe to your heart then, isn't she ?? Have a GREAT weekend, preferably a sunny one.

Comment

What is that, T-shirt ?? Clsoe to your heart then, isn't she ?? Have a GREAT weekend, preferably a sunny one.
                                                        I got this tshirt its of the cover of Scarlet Diva (her first film she directed) for free when i bought Love Bites. But it didnt say it came with a tshirt so i was super sicked. But its an XL which sucks cause its a big dress on me. and i think i ripped a hole in it already. ooops

Comment

I got this tshirt its of the cover of Scarlet Diva (her first film she directed) for free when i bought Love Bites. But it didnt say it came with a tshirt so i was super sicked. But its an XL which sucks cause its a big dress on me. and i think i ripped a hole in it already. ooops
                                                          LOL.. hmm.. you ripped a hole not in Asia I hope You're around 160cm height right? That makes you fit better in a Medium shirt, best wash it a lot

Comment

LOL.. hmm.. you ripped a hole not in Asia I hope You're around 160cm height right? That makes you fit better in a Medium shirt, best wash it a lot
                                                            i ripped a hole in the back somehow im 158cms. so im a XS/S in mens tshirts or YM.

Comment

YM? Young Maiden ? Anyway, this made me think which Asia pic I like best.. I tend to like simpler pics best. Those that tend to show her face and smile.. (predictable huh?). The cover of Heart is Deceitfull (two women front) is nice, but somewhat confusing (having never seen that movie, this is easy;-). Which pic do you like most?

An entirely different question; when you take Bowie for a walk does he bark at cars too? Had a tiny pup once who barked at all cars, and pretty much at everything bigger than him. Never could convince him that it was better to bark at anything SMALLER than himself, heh.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X