Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe it's smiling at me.

Comment

Makes you wanna reach out and give it a quick pinch, doesn't it ?

Comment

Awesome, thanks Sexy!

Comment

with love..
          xxx
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
            with love..
            Nice eyes..

How's your ping-pong these days?

Comment

with love..
              xxx
              Ahh those lovely eyes and lips, makes me want to give you a big smooch.

Many kisses sweet thing.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                Nice eyes..

How's your ping-pong these days?
                I havent had much chance to spend on pong yet. But theres alot more staff to fight for the table ahah

Comment

with love..
                  xxx
                  This went right into my Althea folder. Wow. Just... wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod2 View Post
                    This went right into my Althea folder. Wow. Just... wow.
                    aww thats amazing!! you have a folder for me

Because of this i post another;

xxx
                    Attached Files

Comment

can't wait to see you tomorrow girlie!

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                        can't wait to see you tomorrow girlie!

me either BIG BIG BIG hugggss for you! im super siked

Comment

aww thats amazing!! you have a folder for me

Because of this i post another;

xxx
                          That is a lovely pic Althea, so pretty.

I'm having a youtube day so here's a few for ya.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The second one's a bit boring but cool to see her speaking Italian, the instore one livens up a bit. Sexy.

SF

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                            That is a lovely pic Althea, so pretty.

I'm having a youtube day so here's a few for ya.

The second one's a bit boring but cool to see her speaking Italian, the instore one livens up a bit. Sexy.

SF
                            so sooo goood!!!! xx

Comment

Great to hear you're doing better these days Althea, was a bit worried about you there for a while, but it's all worked out fine for you, and I'm soooooooo glad!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                Great to hear you're doing better these days Althea, was a bit worried about you there for a while, but it's all worked out fine for you, and I'm soooooooo glad!!
                                Thanks Alexbee!! Patience tells me good things about you! Im doing alot better these days although i wish i could have gone to Vegas to cheer on the girls and meet all you lovely members. It was great to see all the photos though

xx

Comment

Thanks Alexbee!! Patience tells me good things about you! Im doing alot better these days although i wish i could have gone to Vegas to cheer on the girls and meet all you lovely members. It was great to see all the photos though

xx
                                  OMG, don't believe everything she says!!!

Did she show you the dollar coin??

Patience is a "right fair dinkum sheila" isn't she? (Hope I got that correct)
                                  Last edited by alexbee; 25 January 2008, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                    OMG, don't believe everything she says!!!

Did she show you the dollar coin??

Patience is a "right fair dinkum sheila" isn't she? (Hope I got that correct)
                                    ooooh no she didnt tell me of this 'coin' ill have to get her to tell me!! We were fairly overwhelmed when we saw each other i dont think we took a breath between talking for a good 3hours!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Your eyes look really lovely in that first pic Is it the lack of black/dark make-up I wonder? Does look good on you.

What are you wearing in the 2nd pic, can't really figure it out at that angle.

You're up awfully early for a sunday btw. Had an early night?

Comment

Althea so rules

All I can say is wow......

Comment

Awsome colours, Althea. Black on red, my favourite scheme, looks like you are acting in a David Lynch movie. Totally sexy...

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              Your eyes look really lovely in that first pic Is it the lack of black/dark make-up I wonder? Does look good on you.

What are you wearing in the 2nd pic, can't really figure it out at that angle.

You're up awfully early for a sunday btw. Had an early night?
                                              It was a saturday night here
                                              I'm wearing a soft knit jumper in that second one

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                                                Awsome colours, Althea. Black on red, my favourite scheme, looks like you are acting in a David Lynch movie. Totally sexy...

doinel

what a compliment!! thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by djones View Post
                                                  All I can say is wow......

thank you !

Comment

Althea, Thanks for the sexy bed-time pictures! You're super, and we're here to remind you!

Comment

Althea, you have stunned me again with your beautiful pictures. I agree with Frans on the make up you look radiant without the fancy stuff.

Gracias Althea.

Cheers JC

Comment

Althea, you saved my day with your stunning pictures. Life is a bit better again .

yusa

Comment

I am not a big fan of tats but, with these pics of your fantastic eyes, in your case, I am a convert to tats. I love their natural beauty and the tats provide an surprising highlight!

Comment

Gorgeous pix Althea, had to switch to another keyboard, all the drool shorted my old one out!!

Comment

Althea, sometimes I wonder if you will ever know what a gorgeous woman you are!
                                                              Rob

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X