X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testing HTML insert

Code:
    <div id="wx_module_8675">
       <a href="http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USNC0780">Mint Hill Weather Forecast, NC</a>
    </div>

<script type="text/javascript">

/* Locations can be edited manually by updating 'wx_locID' below.  Please also update */
       /* the location name and link in the above div (wx_module) to reflect any changes made. */
       var wx_locID = 'USNC0780';

/* If you are editing locations manually and are adding multiple modules to one page, each */
       /* module must have a unique div id.  Please append a unique # to the div above, as well */
       /* as the one referenced just below.  If you use the builder to create individual modules  */
       /* you will not need to edit these parameters. */
       var wx_targetDiv = 'wx_module_8675';

/* Please do not change the configuration value [wx_config] manually - your module */
       /* will no longer function if you do.  If at any time you wish to modify this */
       /* configuration please use the graphical configuration tool found at */
       /* https://registration.weather.com/ursa/wow/step2 */
       var wx_config='SZ=728x90*WX=FHW*LNK=SSNL*UNT=F*BGI=boat*MAP=null|null*DN=www.boomspeed.com/rsmg*TIER=0*PID=1027901860*MD5=b83c1b709391826b0203fec685b55ed0';

document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="'+document.location.protocol+'//wow.weather.com/weather/wow/module/'+wx_locID+'?config='+wx_config+'&proto='+document.location.protocol+'&target='+wx_targetDiv+'"></scr'+'ipt>');  
    </script>

NOT using code tags

<a href="http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USNC0780">Mint Hill Weather Forecast, NC</a>
    </div>

/* Locations can be edited manually by updating 'wx_locID' below. Please also update */
    /* the location name and link in the above div (wx_module) to reflect any changes made. */

/* If you are editing locations manually and are adding multiple modules to one page, each */
    /* module must have a unique div id. Please append a unique # to the div above, as well */
    /* as the one referenced just below. If you use the builder to create individual modules */

/* Please do not change the configuration value [wx_config] manually - your module */
    /* will no longer function if you do. If at any time you wish to modify this */
    var wx_config='SZ=728x90*WX=FHW*LNK=SSNL*UNT=F*BGI=boa t*MAP=null|null*DN=www.boomspeed.com/rsmg*TIER=0*PID=1027901860*MD5=b83c1b709391826b020 3fec685b55ed0';

document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="'+document.location.protocol+'//wow.weather.com/weather/wow/module/'+wx_locID+'?config='+wx_config+'&proto='+document .location.protocol+'&target='+wx_targetDiv+'"></scr'+'ipt>');
    </script>

Comment

[PHP]<div id="wx_module_8675">
      </div>

/* Locations can be edited manually by updating 'wx_locID' below. Please also update */

/* module must have a unique div id. Please append a unique # to the div above, as well */
      /* as the one referenced just below. If you use the builder to create individual modules */

/* will no longer function if you do. If at any time you wish to modify this */
      var wx_config='SZ=728x90*WX=FHW*LNK=SSNL*UNT=F*BGI=boa t*MAP=null|null*DN=www.boomspeed.com/rsmg*TIER=0*PID=1027901860*MD5=b83c1b709391826b020 3fec685b55ed0';

document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="'+document.location.protocol+'//wow.weather.com/weather/wow/module/'+wx_locID+'?config='+wx_config+'&proto='+document .location.protocol+'&target='+wx_targetDiv+'"></scr'+'ipt>');
      </script>[/PHP]

Comment

Code:
        </div>

/* Locations can be edited manually by updating 'wx_locID' below.  Please also update */

/* module must have a unique div id.  Please append a unique # to the div above, as well */
           /* as the one referenced just below.  If you use the builder to create individual modules  */

/* will no longer function if you do.  If at any time you wish to modify this */
           var wx_config='SZ=728x90*WX=FHW*LNK=SSNL*UNT=F*BGI=boat*MAP=null|null*DN=www.boomspeed.com/rsmg*TIER=0*PID=1027901860*MD5=b83c1b709391826b0203fec685b55ed0';

document.write('<scr'+'ipt src="'+document.location.protocol+'//wow.weather.com/weather/wow/module/'+wx_locID+'?config='+wx_config+'&proto='+document.location.protocol+'&target='+wx_targetDiv+'"></scr'+'ipt>');  
        </script>

Comment

I guess I need "HTML code" to be turned on, which it's not!

Comment

What are you trying to do? We don't allow HTML to be put inside a post, because it's a security risk, and can also mess the page formatting up.

Comment

Hi Vid Dude!

I was curious to see if I could put, almost like a "signature", a little banner from weather.com with weather where I live and something users could click on to check weather elsewhere. I don't think I was serious about appending it to any posts here but I have been trying to learn about how it can be inserted, (as I used to do), as part of a "signature" in my normal emails.

Just learning and experimenting in an area that seemed to invite non-malicious experimentation. I'd never dream of doing anything that could be harmful, of course!

Comment

trying the cazzie trick

Seems it worked. Time to update the b-days.

Comment

test

Comment

another test

Comment

asdasd

Comment

tsk tsk.. a signature.. a space consuming one too

Besides, you can make your 'homepage' link to that link as well, easier

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X