X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Narida

New Model: Narida
    Attached Files

These two new models, Vassie and Narida, are both just gorgeous. Beautiful! Scrumptious!
    Unbelievable that they'd both pop up in the same week.
    Can you get them in a shoot together? Even if they were just playing Scrabble, I'd love it!
    Cross-posted to Vassia's thread.

Comment

Wow, what a breathtaking beauty! Look at those eyes, that skin, that hair and that colourful dress....that all adds up to perfection.

doinel

Comment

She is going to be an AW legend...

Comment

I can only agree with all comments. AW did catch an amazing beautiful woman again. No matter what kinda shoot, i think its all good! Maybe i'm carried away... i simply do like women with dark hair and eyes...
          scrabble cant be played alone arsby, but even watching Narida playing cards on PC would be good, he he
          Last edited by RidleyNL; 14 August 2007, 07:49 AM. Reason: typo and added the dark hair and eyes statement

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
            Wow, what a breathtaking beauty! Look at those eyes, that skin, that hair and that colourful dress....that all adds up to perfection.

doinel

Add that exquisitely shaped mouth, and maybe that amounts to HYPERperfection.

Never mind "poetry in motion": Narida is poetry in stillness. The impact when she starts to move is bound to be phenomenal.

*faints with anticipation*

takochan

Comment

Narida is an amazing beauty! What a lovely palate of color in the preview photo!

Comment

looks like a beautifully colourful shoot!

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                  looks like a beautifully colourful shoot!
                  After all those great comments and expectations i forgot 'colourful'... dress and all!

Comment

Pure Eye candy that's for sure!!! More, more, more!

Comment

Wow! She's gorgeous! Is she going to talk to us on this thread? Will she be doing either a GG or an IM?

Comment

just exquisitely, utterly beautiful.....

Comment

can I just saying that I have been looking forward to this set since I saw the preview!

damn she is beuatiful

Comment

This is nector and ambrosia. I have been looking forward to Narida's beautiful, succulent, furry arms stroking some fortunate lovely in perhaps a double IM shot? Oh, to see both of those wings in action--not that I am a photographer or an artist--would make it all the more worthwhile for this old codger to engage in exercise....

This young lady is already in my top ten--make it top 1 of my "Hairy Arms" list which hopefully will become public, since Abby and her staff have some beautiful gems hidden away from years gone by.

I believe in the right for all women to bear arms- Ksos

Comment

Originally posted by RidleyNL View Post
                              I can only agree with all comments. AW did catch an amazing beautiful woman again. No matter what kinda shoot, i think its all good! Maybe i'm carried away... i simply do like women with dark hair and eyes...
                              scrabble cant be played alone arsby, but even watching Narida playing cards on PC would be good, he he

May I suggest giving Narida an ice cream cone and letting it simply melt all over her arms?

I believe in the right for all women to bear arms Ksos

Comment

Originally posted by Ksos1963 View Post
                                I believe in the right for all women to bear arms Ksos
                                Shouldn't that be "the right for all women to BARE arms"??

Comment

Narida (another lovely name), you are indeed lovely. Thank you for choosing to model for Abby Winters. I'm glad to hear it has helped your self confidence. This is the same way many of the AW models feel. So again, thank you for being here and I invite you to join us on the discussion boards. It would be a pleasure to see you here.
                                  Last edited by laktor; 24 August 2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

The final pic sums up the whole gallery. Gorgeous.

Gerza71

Comment

Narida is beautiful, tall and elegant - captured well be Toby. "Natural" isn't common anymore so Narida's natural bush, arm hair, nipple hair and natural eyebrows are a standout.

Comment

Ditto on all the comments above. This is one lovely girl!

Comment

What a DOLL!!! I lingered on every one of Toby's beautiful pics. Can't wait for the video!

Comment

Video! Now!!

Comment

I believe the Video must be moved up from its scheduled run date, that I should thank message board colleague, alexbee on reminding me that Narida should and does have the right to "bare" arms, that this nymph is one of the most sensual women I have had the pleasure to gaze upon, that I would marry her despite her being much more beautiful than I and decades younger, and that is it, for now.

Narida and so many women have the right to bare arms and they must avoid any suggestion to do otherwise!

Ksos

PS: Any suggestions on an IM with another young lass? I mean, a twosome of sorts?
                                              Last edited by Ksos1963; 23 August 2007, 04:08 PM. Reason: I spelt many words wrong...due to Narida's beauty.

Comment

Am so glad Nadia says shoot improved her self confidence. Now she is perfect!

Comment

Narida is a very tall and gorgeous girl, dark eyes and dark hairy bush or any other place for that matter, and a beautiful smile when she uses it. Someone to look forward to for a redux or any kind of shoot.

Comment

Narida is simply perfect, I cannot think how anyone could be more beautiful.

Comment

Narida is really beautiful and I can't wait to see the video. I also think it's really sexy that for such a beautiful girl she still demonstrates her enjoyment of the stills shoot in the usual way, if you look carefully at the shots of her pussy...

Comment

I have no idea what prompts the comments about hair on arms. I went searching and really found next to nothing to put Narida into the category of women with arms that have more than average hair. Would someone please cite an image?

I think Narida is a normally-coiffed, very lovely dark-haired woman with quite normal characteristics!

Rob

Comment

Narida is absolutely Gorgeous, in fact she is a '10'

Those piercing dark brown eyes and haunting smile.....wow

Woolley68

Comment

Narida reminds me of a girl I used to be in love with. Perfect body from head to toe. On a scale of 1 to 10 she is a 35 in my book.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X