No announcement yet.

New Model: Narida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beauty - WOW, what a look, what a body, she is perfect. I hope we will see much more of her pretty soon.

Comment

Yeah you are right bookmanz. After her stills and video, she hit me for six.

Gerza71

Comment

I guess it is time to move on to another model but I am getting a bit scared that Narida may not come back for an IM. I glanced at the upcoming schedule and, alas, no Narida. I'd like to see her with Jilly, actually. But, I just have this weird feeling that we may not see her for a spell. I apologies in advance for my bad vibes.

The combination of a very outgoing girl with the subtleties of a girl like Narida may make for an interesting two some.

Pheobe Cates is very sexy in those pictures that were posted. That is the type of girl I like so much.

"I believe in the rights of all women to bare arms"

Ksos

Comment

Originally posted by Ksos1963 View Post
          I guess it is time to move on to another model but I am getting a bit scared that Narida may not come back for an IM. I glanced at the upcoming schedule and, alas, no Narida. I'd like to see her with Jilly, actually. But, I just have this weird feeling that we may not see her for a spell. I apologies in advance for my bad vibes.

The combination of a very outgoing girl with the subtleties of a girl like Narida may make for an interesting two some.
          Ksos
          Ksos, you will find that some models just do some stills and some do stills and some video. Some do IMs that are held for months or more before publication. Some return to do more work. There's a little of everything that goes on and you can never know, for sure, what's coming up. That's part of the fun!

You appear to be offering up some sensitivity which, I know, is appreciated. Many will weigh in here, meaning well, but, IMHO, maybe unintentionally disrespecting the models by trying to rush them back for IMs and GGs and such. Many, if not most, of these models are, well, about as normal as most young females and are still exploring, (as do we all), their own sexuality and their own limits. So, when we post about wishing to see this one paired with that one, as though blending fine wines, it's fun but we've got to remember that they are real people and only doing shoots they wish to do or are willing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
            Ksos, you will find that some models just do some stills and some do stills and some video. Some do IMs that are held for months or more before publication. Some return to do more work. There's a little of everything that goes on and you can never know, for sure, what's coming up. That's part of the fun!
            Absolutely — case in point: Violet coming back to do some more shoots after 4 years...

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
            Many will weigh in here, meaning well, but, IMHO, maybe unintentionally disrespecting the models by trying to rush them back for IMs and GGs and such. Many, if not most, of these models are, well, about as normal as most young females and are still exploring, (as do we all), their own sexuality and their own limits. So, when we post about wishing to see this one paired with that one, as though blending fine wines, it's fun but we've got to remember that they are real people and only doing shoots they wish to do or are willing to do.
            My added emphasis to a set of excellent points. Models being respected as people, and doing only what they want to do and feel comfortable doing, is part of the bedrock of what this site is about. May it never be compromised.

Having said all of that, I'd like to add my appreciation of this adorable young woman!!

takochan

Comment

Why has it taken me so long to comment in here... good one me! Narida is soooo hot with such a lovely body and beautiful dark skin, she most certainly had to go on my list... just gorgeous and a great shoot!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Another beauty I would like to see more of, please?

Cap'n.

Comment

Such exquisite beauty, when are you coming back to AW?

Comment

is there a chance of her posing for another set? I do miss her.

Comment

I'm hoping that Narida will come back to AW someday. "sigh"

Comment

Narida: A Rare Beauty

Narida is an extraordinary beauty. In fact she is the embodiment of my lifelong fantasy-woman.
                        I am bereft of superlatives in the face of such exquisite natural perfection.
                        It was 'love-at-first-sight' for me. I am forever her enchanted slave!
                        Vesuvius.

Comment

Guess we won't be seeing any more of Narida!

Comment

C'mon AW at least try to coax her into coming back; even if just for another batch of pix...anything will do at this stage...

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                              New Model: Narida
                              she seems to have a high tuned voice ...

Comment

I see from the News page that Narida is coming back to us for a video shoot/redux on June 2th.
                                Thank goodness, I had really almost given up all hope of seeing her here again.
                                I must confess, I am really looking forward to seeing her again. I hope they do pix and video as last time.
                                Thanks AW staff and crew! You ladies and gents have made this camper pleased as punch.
                                Last edited by buddhacan; 6 June 2008, 01:13 AM. Reason: put in date of shoot/vid

Comment

Looks like maybe a date change to June 18th....unless I had it wrong before (I think the previous ETA might have been the 20th.. ).

Comment

Look at this! It's a year later and I'm back to gawk and drool, 'scuse me, "savor" fair Narida again! I just think she's among the most exquisitely beautiful models I've seen here and there's over a thousand models here!

I've forwarded, through channels, an invitation for her to join my harem!

Comment

Larida,
                                      it will be soon one year for your last appearance here in AW.
                                      Could i dream in advance to see your yearly sets and videos in some weeks?
                                      I could be great so much you are a so marvelous & splendid girl

I miss u & i cross my fingers to see you coming back quickly

Comment

Wonderful foxy smile! Rob x

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X