Web sex? Phone sex? Text sex? Confess!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by becky_t View Post
    Since the love of my life is on Minnesota, we live for webcam sex. At least 4 times a week. we love it! He always looks so intense and by fucking odin do I LOVE it.... arghghhhhhh (wants him online NOW)
    Becky! When will your work here be "released"?? You look so cute in your avatar or whatever that's called! Can't wait to get to know you a bit better!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
      Becky! When will your work here be "released"?? You look so cute in your avatar or whatever that's called! Can't wait to get to know you a bit better!

Rob
      about a month I think, I cant wait for it to go live so I can have a look to!

Comment

Belinda, with some of the models on this site in particular, I remember that getting to know them as people on the discussion boards during the time before their first videos went up considerably heightened the pleasure when the videos finally appeared...

Something tells me you could fit into that category somehow.

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan
          Belinda...
          Do you by any chance mean Becky

And BTW Hello Becky, you look very lovely.

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
            Do you by any chance mean Becky

And BTW Hello Becky, you look very lovely.

yusa
            Thankyou! And I know what you mean, (even if you werent referring to me ) getting to know the models is always cool! on another site I worked for the models never answered messages and stayed in the models only forum. Lame!

Comment

Honestly, I've never known anyone to have phone sex with and I'd be way too embarassed to ever ask anyone. So how do you actually find a phone sex partner? Are there free phone sex/chat lines, for males, not just for females?

Comment

I def have had phone sex with my bf.. He lives in the country so it get lonley during the week when im up here in melbs and hot and horny so sometimezs at night we call each other and masturbate on the phone i love the fact i make him excited which gets me hot.. He loves when i come on the phone think its hot imagining what he is doing. Every morn i send a pic to him for his alarm clock.. well not really i love sexy pic text mesgs or even just texts... so most morning he starts of thinking bout all the things he is going to do to me next time he sees me... Thank god for technology even know im not so good with it but def makes long distance realationships easier..

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                  Honestly, I've never known anyone to have phone sex with...
                  Shall I send you my phone number?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I never had phone sex except if saying "hey, I wanna touch you and caress you everywhere" counts as phone sex.
                  I also have a problem to understand people who call sex phone lines and pay a lot of money just for listening.

Lxm

Comment

Lux that doesnt count it more goes like.... " i wana suck your cock so hard till you cum all over my face" thats phone sex!!! touch and caress is so lovely and sweet i love phone sex to get hot and dirty gets me worked up... Maybe i should work for phone sex line.. mmm extra cash could work!!!! I would never pay to have phone sex though.. Its soooooo expensive and i had friend do it they have a list of answers that keep you on the line its sooo rigged to take your money and really you never know who your talking to she may be a grandma and say she is 20 and in uni... not into it only with my partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                      Shall I send you my phone number?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

I never had phone sex except if saying "hey, I wanna touch you and caress you everywhere" counts as phone sex.
                      I also have a problem to understand people who call sex phone lines and pay a lot of money just for listening.
                      Lxm
                      ... Wrong, Lux!! You need to send him over one or two from that dozen, average daily population, of visiting women from Australia you, somehow, are rumored to "keep" around your place! We know there are "perks" that come with your role here. "Fess up!" Share the joy! Send our man, Laktor, the surprise of his life, phone sex with three Aussie lovelies on the other side of his front door, all on their cell phones!

(OK! So, I get carried away, sometimes, here about 1:00 in the morning!)

P.S. As for me, I'm saving myself for that call from Althea!

Comment

Skype, Yahoo and Hello are the tools of the trade. I never used MSN (from Microsoft) or ICQ or its cousins.

I started with Hello for pic sharing ("Have you seen the GQ photos of Jessica Biel? OMG!!"), but soon discovered that Yahoo Messenger is better to keep track of lots of contacts. One can even hide from other contacts. This prevents cyber-stalking.

Skype is good for phone sex - and the communication is encrypted (someone worried about privacy in this thread..)

Getting the contact ID is easier than getting a phone number There is only one problem: on some internet platforms the ratio between girls and boys is 1:10 or even 1:20, and there's a considerable amount of fakes
                        Last edited by guyfromabroad; 8 May 2008, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Last year I started having skype sex with an American girl I know online. Now she's my girlfriend.

However, we're considering moving up to web cam sex during those long months we're away from each other. :P

Comment

oh do it do it!

webcam sex is heaps of fun! .. I dont like phone sex much coz I'm not very good at talking, but i think with the webcam you don't need to say as much because the details are there for you to see.
                            I also love sexy emails. my boyfriend has been away for about a month and he's sent me some really hot emails. what he's going to do, how he's going to do it. what he want me to do. etc etc. so hot!

Comment

I used to have phone sex with my ex when i was in high school alot. Mostly i would just be fooling around start moaning and talking dirty and the next min we're both matubating and then back to normal conversation, lol. I've had phone sex with a few guys but i find its alot better when your in the relationship or you've actually slept with them, that way you know how it feels when they do what they're saying.

A few months ago i was away for a couple of weeks and my boyfriend and i used our camera phones, i must say that was a massive turnon. I've also used webcams, i dont know what it is but its fun to be cheeky and teasing on a webcam to a stranger

Comment

So i'm not sure exactly what type of language is allowed on here so sorry if i get moderated (i'll try to keep it clean) but i thought i'd share a text with you all i got, and recommend you send it to people if you haven't already seen it before. I found it usually gets most people (though some people don't even read the full thing so be careful who you send it to).

"Don't tell anyone.....I'm gonna go down on you! And you're gonna love it. But its only going to be long enough to let you start enjoying it. Then im gonna come back up again & F*** you big time.

You'rs sincerely
                                Petrol Prices "

I sent it to my brother when i recieved it, and he thought i accidently messaged him something for my fiance (big mistake) cause he then refused to read the whole lot and i had to get my mum to explain to him it was a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Kara-Lee View Post
                                  So i'm not sure exactly what type of language is allowed on here so sorry if i get moderated (i'll try to keep it clean) but i thought i'd share a text with you all i got, and recommend you send it to people if you haven't already seen it before. I found it usually gets most people (though some people don't even read the full thing so be careful who you send it to).

"Don't tell anyone.....I'm gonna go down on you! And you're gonna love it. But its only going to be long enough to let you start enjoying it. Then im gonna come back up again & F*** you big time.

You'rs sincerely
                                  Petrol Prices "

I sent it to my brother when i recieved it, and he thought i accidently messaged him something for my fiance (big mistake) cause he then refused to read the whole lot and i had to get my mum to explain to him it was a joke.
                                  Hey Kara Lee,

Hehe, nice one, I had to re-read it though before it clicked and I thought "ah I get it".

SF

Comment

Years ago, I was somewhat regular in the early AOL chatrooms for a year or so.

I think they began to lose their appeal with the realization that we weren't always chatting with the one we thought we were chatting with.

Could have been an old lady.
                                    Could have been an old man. Double and a
                                    Could have been an old man with a badge. Triple and I'll see you in ten years!

(Sorry but Luxman only allows me six smilies per post!)

Comment

[Me]: "What are you wearing, Suzie?"
                                      [Suzie]: "Just a t-shirt and panties" <giggle>

Comment

Originally posted by guyfromabroad View Post
                                        Skype is good for phone sex - and the communication is encrypted (someone worried about privacy in this thread..)
                                        There is only one problem: on some internet platforms the ratio between girls and boys is 1:10 or even 1:20, and there's a considerable amount of fakes
                                        I see some things have changed and some have not. I will say that I regularly used Skype to chat and to voice with a family member nearly halfway around the world, recently, and the connections were always superb. You could "hear a pin drop", and, I'd imagine, all sort of other noises as though they were just inches away!

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                                          I've got into phone sex a few times but only with people I already was in a relationship with.One particular partner used to love text message foreplay. I work for myself and she used to get every Friday afternoon off so we had a regular weekly lunch date to ease into the weekend. We'd usually take turns to send a one liner to crank things up. More often than not we'd both arrive at the restaurant so horny we couldn't keep our hands off each other. "I want to see you dance on the end of my tongue" usually worked on her, and the weather report did it for me ( doesn't take much for me ).
                                          pee x
                                          so it is hot and stormy ........ you getting of on that lol blast from the past now by another name time pass sooooo SWIFTLY how r u pee?

and skype and internet sex ... I have been the oldest cam model ever i think but i get enjoyment out of mutual masturbation with men, women and m/w also straight guys are often shy about their feelings and just want to masturbate with another guy and not start a gay relationship for this ? I am not sure why but it happened quite a few times i got straight men who just wanted to chat and get off. I was on the site as straight male but got mostly gay guys wanting me not too many lucious young women... a lot of guys with female pics promising the world only never on c2c always broken hahah

and yes i got a lot out of it got horny got off and all that from the privacy of my home ... beats friendfinder by a mile

Comment

It's all about WEBCAM SEX

ichat

Comment

It's risky in the U.S., what with all the wiretapping and IP papertrail forensics being used by detectives at any time per the Patrioct Act.

Thank Heaven I never got into Online sex or phone sex cos no one ever knows who is going to tap into the conversation and then re-broadcast by rights of the Freedom of Public Information Act.

And pictures of yourself over the free airwaves? You're just opening the door for stalkers and public ridicule.

Who wants to be the fodder for gossip on the CNN and Fox News channels or perhaps in the local gossip trashmags?

A much more private scenario, in person and behind closed doors can be considered a much more secure approach to the encounter I would think.

Comment

My last two relationships were long distances so, I had to. We would start off us messing around, teasing each other on IM or text, then we would switch to phone sex just so we could hear each other. Of course it was great when we did get to see each other.
                                                Also what I thought was funny was here in America they call sending sexual comments and nude pictures through text Sexting.

Comment

Originally posted by antikin View Post
                                                  My last two relationships were long distances so, I had to. We would start off us messing around, teasing each other on IM or text, then we would switch to phone sex just so we could hear each other. Of course it was great when we did get to see each other.
                                                  Also what I thought was funny was here in America they call sending sexual comments and nude pictures through text Sexting.
                                                  It is and occasionally those messages wind up in the wrong hands and those pictures wind up in free Worldwide distribution over the Internet. Easy tool for someone of the wrong company to use for blackmail or exploitation, or even re-sale of that information. All it takes is one numbskull hacker to intercept one of those messages and/or images, extract the incriminating information then re-upload it and from there things for you snowballs downhill fast.

Comment

My partner and I have spent a lot of time doing long-distance. We tried phone sex for the first time this year and found it surprisingly good. Maybe I'll have to try webcam sex...

Comment

Originally posted by milena View Post
                                                      My partner and I have spent a lot of time doing long-distance. We tried phone sex for the first time this year and found it surprisingly good. Maybe I'll have to try webcam sex...
                                                      ... I've been waiting, patiently, for more video of you, Ms. Milena! Perhaps they could shoot one of you doing, precisely, this, enjoying yourself and your partner with phone or webcam in use!

It's nearly been done, before. Can't recall the model but she seemed transfixed on the image on her cell phone as she lay on her tummy, enjoying herself...

Comment

My favourite is web sex!!! I really like it.. I think I enjoyed it so much because I LOVE being watched, it is the most thing that turn me on. ♥♥♥

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X