eaten a banana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bananas are one of my favourite fruit.

But Melinda, what's this about $100/kg? That wasn't an accidental extra zero you put in there. was it?

If not, how the hell?

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
      I don't like bananas either - they taste like monkey vomit.
      wher did you get the monkey vomit I have been searching for it for years .. is it pasturised or frozen??

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
        Bananas are one of my favourite fruit.

But Melinda, what's this about $100/kg? That wasn't an accidental extra zero you put in there. was it?

If not, how the hell?

takochan
        takochan, we had bad storms in Northern Queensland about 6 months ago and the banana crop was virtually destroyed. Prices got to about $40/kg before things got back to normal ( currently about $9/kg ). I think Melinda is exagerating just a teensy bit.
        pee x

Comment

Originally posted by swiftly View Post
          wher did you get the monkey vomit I have been searching for it for years .. is it pasturised or frozen??
          it comes pre packaged .................... in banana skins

Comment

Originally posted by marigold View Post
            ill probably cop some flak for saying this but.......i dont like bananananas.....i reeeeeeeeeealy dont like them, alot.....i mean, ill eat pretty much anything, tried grasshopper and frog and possum and kangaroo and pickled rollmops and durian and i LOVE THEM ALL, and food is pretty much the best....

but not bananas....

the texture maybe?? the smell?? im not sure...

they are my mortal enemy.....
            My cat hates bananas too, wrinkles his nose up and walks away!

Comment

Originally posted by marigold View Post
              ill probably cop some flak for saying this but.......i dont like bananananas.....i reeeeeeeeeealy dont like them, alot.....i mean, ill eat pretty much anything, tried grasshopper and frog and possum and kangaroo and pickled rollmops and durian and i LOVE THEM ALL, and food is pretty much the best....

but not bananas....

the texture maybe?? the smell?? im not sure...

they are my mortal enemy.....
              Marigold, I'm with ya on bananas... I eat them, from time to time. 2-3 times a year, probably. I agree, they have a bizarre texture. Now, while the fruit isn't so bad, any banana flavored candy???? WTF is that???? Banana flavored candy is horrid. I love tangy candy (Skittles, Starburst, etc.) but when the bag includes any banana and any other fruit I barely take the effort to eat them.

Z

Comment

Just when you thought it couldn't get ANY stranger...

OMG, Google is truly a magnificent thing....
                Click image for larger version

Name:	bananas.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	620014

Comment

sausage dogs for vegetarians - banana dogs !!!

Comment

Mmmm, sausage dogs

Comment

Again i don't get it is this code for drugs or jst a stupid thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                        very droll yusa, very droll

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                          Again i don't get it is this code for drugs or jst a stupid thread ?
                          Chief, if you look up at the top of the page, you'll see that this thread was posted in the Test Messages forum.

Hence, this is an opportunity to sharpen your wit - get cracking!

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                            Chief, if you look up at the top of the page, you'll see that this thread was posted in the Test Messages forum.

Hence, this is an opportunity to sharpen your wit - get cracking!
                            Hey Diablo, I thought the chief's post was the funniest yet ! I wonder if anyone has ever been collared by customs with a condom full of bananas up their ass ?

Comment

I wonder if anyone has ever been collared by customs with a condom full of bananas up their ass ?
                              Are we talking about banana flavored condoms, condoms named after bananas, or banana condom artwork?
                              img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.feelconfident.co.uk/images/condomi/condomi_banana-t.gif

Comment

Originally posted by arsby View Post
                                Are we talking about banana flavored condoms, condoms named after bananas, or banana condom artwork?

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.feelconfident.co.uk/images/condomi/condomi_banana-t.gif
                                I love it ! Now you can wrap your banana in a banana wrap..... and take my word for it - most flavoured condoms taste like crap

Comment

........ and take my word for it - most flavoured condoms taste like crap
                                  Wouldn't that depend on where it was before you put it in your mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda View Post
                                    Wouldn't that depend on where it was before you put it in your mouth?
                                    Thats what i was thinking when psoup as a taste,before after or during use

Comment

pulling a soiled one out of any hole would taste better than one fresh out of the pack - order of tastiness would prolly be
                                      pussy - best, mouth - neutral, bum - a little icky ( not always but ).

Comment

pulling a soiled one out of any hole would taste better than one fresh out of the pack - order of tastiness would prolly be
                                        pussy - best, mouth - neutral, bum - a little icky ( not always but ).
                                        What I was referring to was the last part of your statement..."......condoms taste like 'crap'...." See, if it tasted like crap, then one would think that it just came out of....

Comment

Originally posted by dekoda View Post
                                          What I was referring to was the last part of your statement..."......condoms taste like 'crap'...." See, if it tasted like crap, then one would think that it just came out of....
                                          haharhar I see how my comment was a little leading ? I should have said they don't taste very nice. But being honest - they really do taste like crap.

Comment

haharhar I see how my comment was a little leading ? I should have said they don't taste very nice. But being honest - they really do taste like crap.
                                            Ummm, and you know how crap tastes because????

Z

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X