X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Em & Jamie-Lee (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Em & Jamie-Lee (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

This promises to be one very sexy T3 between lovely Irish Jamie Lee and I believe Kiwi Em. If the pic at the top of this thread isn't enough to get you excited then check out the vidcap from the video.

Can't get enough Jamie Lee, what a revelation and about time we saw Em work her magic with a girl again. Sweet.

Comment

The little leprechaun strikes again! Thank you for sharing your moments with us, ladies, it was superb! I liked the full bush aspect of the whole thing, as well as two (2!!!!) sets of delectable boobies. The 3rd video, the one with all the kissing, I enjoyed very much...I understand you two will meet again, perhaps in Ireland? I'm sure that one will be as hot and sensual as this one was - a pity there won't be any cameras there to record THAT one for posterity!!!

Well-done to all, and thank you again for a wonderful set of videos!

Swin...

Comment

Em and Jamie-Lee looked so good together in the video.

Comment

Yet another in what seems to be an unbroken stream of gloriously unique GGT3s, each weaving its own particular spell of passion, erotic beauty and shared bliss, each with its own kind of perfection.

I don't think I will ever again describe a GG or IM as having been "the best ever" because to do so would be to put others down in comparison.

This one I will long remember not only for its orgasmic highs but also for the extended post-climactic kissing, licking and cuddling and the captivatingly beautiful mood of shared afterglow that seemed to envelop these two lovely women and bind them to each other. The bliss of those moments was highly infectious!!!

When these two meet up again in Ireland — wow, what a coming-together, in every sense, that will surely be!!!

takochan

Comment

I love these two sweethearts!
            The eroticism and art of the girl/girl Tier 3 that we see here at Abby Winters is really unique! The tenderness in video 3 is a great example.

Comment

JAMIE-LEE AND EM

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X