X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 177

Backstage 177
    Attached Files

Oh look nice piccies of the staff Esp. pretty ones with Toby .. more like those please

If I read the profile correctly it's a near miracle we got to see the Sue-Ann/Anthea shoot at all. Thanks those all those involved for making it happen!

I didn't know Toby shot video as well btw? Multi-talented girl
    Last edited by Frans; 8 December 2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

pic34 doesn't look like Shelly B too me, heh.. so the Celina & Sue-Ann shoot pics started early.. someone fix the text-profile-thingie please.

Comment

Amazing how close the photographers are able get!
        Phoenix and Nico

I remember watching the Anthea and Sue-Ann video and seeing a Blond head, in the background, keeping a lookout. I bet that was Toby!

Comment

The Anthea and Sue-Ann shoot has so far been my favourite GG so it's great to finally see the backstage shots. I'm amazed when I see shots like pic #139, because the models are so comfortable being sexual with the videographer being just inches away. That's another thing about women as opposed to men. It would take a rare guy to be totally at ease and be sexual with a male photographer or videographer (straight ones) that close to them.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X