X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 179

Backstage 179
    Attached Files

Johanna sure did a LOT of jumping, poor girl must have been rather tired after that shoot! (as was Nico prolly if they really had to chase patches of remaining sun-light;-)

Seems the pics in backstage shoot aren't from the same time-frame, the Diana, Bryony & Ettienne 3IM was much longer ago wasn't it? Or is my memory really that foggy?? Hmm.. could be I suppose

And more pics of Katy are always welcome.. speaking of which, there are still some ggt3 shoots with her floating around waiting to be released I think?

Comment

Backstage 179, apart from anything else, has a lot one of the most popular recent models - Johanna - and a fair bit of one of the more popular message board posting models - Katy - and only one (thoughtful) comment from frans. I guess it's a tough crowd here. The Backstage 'About the shoot' Profile raves from the staff are generally pretty funny and informative. Here Diana writes of Carmella: "This shoot is imprinted in my memory.. Only Nico knows why!" and Nico proceeds to spill her guts about that annoying flatmate. IMO Nico generally has the sharpest comments but all the staff have their moments. Hey, and Adora gets a pic and comment this week.

Comment

Haha.. what a great main shot!

Comment

I'm Just wondering. The girl in the "profile" picture of this shoot, is the lovely Johanna, right? Yet this same picture is used as the profile picture for Deanna. And Johanna's profile picture is of someone else, from a different backstage shoot. Can someone either please explain this to me, or perhaps do a change or two?

Comment

Yep, that's Johanna in the shoot pic.. something went wrong with the model-pics listed for this shoot. Will ask HQ to get that fixed, thanks!

Comment

And btw, while we're on it, how anyone can tag Johanna with "small breasts" is beyond me...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X