X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Astrid E

New Model: Astrid E
    Attached Files

Ah yeah, the lovely Astrid looks beautiful and serene as she spreads out on her nice purple sheets. A hottie and a nice hint of bush there too, me likes a lot.

SF

Comment

If that's not a "come hither" shot, I don't know what is!

I'm coming, Astrid!

Comment

A lithesome beauty ,Astrid is +++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Oh Yeah I will look forward to more of Astrid, lots more, just something that looks like this will be enjoyable.

Comment

I like Astrid E's fair freckled look. And I keep coming back to look at her very cute bum. The video could be entertaining because Astrid E says about the videographer: "Bela was a crack up." Good to see Bela following in the tradition of AW videographers by being always ready with the funnies.
            Last edited by flatspin; 31 December 2007, 08:27 AM. Reason: video/photo

Comment

Astrid, you are fantastic.So slender and beautiful. terrific breasts and great nipples.what a wonderful smile you have.
              Look forward to seeing more of you in the future.

Comment

Astrid E

Your penchant for taller men confirms my own sad experience with taller women. If you only realized how much a taller woman can seem to be a goddess to slightly shorter guys, and how much ecstasy we feel when a goddess actually lets us press our face between her thighs, perhaps you might relent. In such cases, one girl is enough ...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X