Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"May I Recommend?" Post here vids, etc. you would like to highlight and why!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joan is just a very funny and entertaining young lady. She sould be a commedienne or do some kind of comedy for TV or the big screen. Despite her sweet little squeaky voice and infectuous laugh, we find Joan isn't afraid of or shy of much at all. We get the impression she's full of surprises and that in itsself is an attraction.

See her Sept 2006 profile and especially her third vid. So funny. We love you, Joan and we miss you alot!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Watched the classic Marigold & Christiana Backstage "road movie" shot by Susie again. Christiana was magic - once Christiana put her hand on Marigold's leg she turned into a motel.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
        Watched the classic Marigold & Christiana Backstage "road movie" shot by Susie again. Christiana was magic - once Christiana put her hand on Marigold's leg she turned into a motel.
        ... Flatspin, if I didn't post about that one, I meant to! One of my all-time "keepers" is the segment where Christiana turns around in the passenger seat, on their long drive, drops her shorts, leans back against the dash as though she does this all the time, and takes care of herself, right there, going down the highway.

Phew!! Unforgettable!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
          ... Flatspin, if I didn't post about that one, I meant to! One of my all-time "keepers" is the segment where Christiana turns around in the passenger seat, on their long drive, drops her shorts, leans back against the dash as though she does this all the time, and takes care of herself, right there, going down the highway.

Phew!! Unforgettable!
          Rob, you may well have posted about that one before....not that I checked before I posted myself. Doesn't matter, you're right - it was inspired!
          Last edited by flatspin; 27 August 2009, 11:15 AM. Reason: My own inspiration was to post a lame joke but 'Marigold & Christiana' is still the most memorable backstage video on site!

Comment

I just went "back" to April, 2007, when the epic "DIM" of Jilly and Julia B was released. Long, slow, chatty build-up followed by what was, then, probably the groundbreaking DIM-turned GG.
            Yeah! I shot that one many moons ago, it was a great day. At first I wasn't sure how it would go, and was worried the girls would spend too much time talking....but heyyyy, was I wrong?! That was the same day that Jilly did her IM in the chair, where she was upside down and turning around and getting into some great positions. What troopers these two were!

Fun times.

s

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
              Rob, you may well have posted about that one before....not that I checked before I posted myself. Doesn't matter, you're right - it was inspired!
              ... Indeed, I did, Flatspin!

Well, in my life, May to August is a long time!

At my advanced age, I'm afflicted by the ubiquitous disease commonly referred to by the abbreviation, "CRS" which means...

"Can't Remember Shit"!

Comment

Video To Recommend

I highly recommend the video with CLEO and FOTINA.
                That one is HOT from start to finish ...
                Attached Files

Comment

Anything with CLEO. My God, she is to sex what Achilles was to warfare.

Comment

...Last September, a very special and enthralling woman was dancing with paralyzing moves and looks across the Abby stage...ZAKLINA
                    ....How I miss another shoot with this extraordinarily enticing mature beauty!!!!!
                    As much as I like the sheer "naive" blisses of young girls here....,I would like to see some more bites added containing the more fruity "background noises" of women who have had the chance to absorb the echoes of life, thus adding a very particular type of scent into their radiance...

Comment

Originally posted by ACHALM50 View Post
                      ...Last September, a very special and enthralling woman was dancing with paralyzing moves and looks across the Abby stage...ZAKLINA
                      ....How I miss another shoot with this extraordinarily enticing mature beauty!!!!!
                      As much as I like the sheer "naive" blisses of young girls here....,I would like to see some more bites added containing the more fruity "background noises" of women who have had the chance to absorb the echoes of life, thus adding a very particular type of scent into their radiance...
                      OMG- Zaklina is excellent and I'm so glad she chose to model with AW. But she only did the one so far, and she's one I'd warmly welcome back anytime.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	zaklina120.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	639276

Comment

...so how about compiling a wishlist....or a collection of "verbal signatures".........?
                        In this case applauding for one more softfooted appearance of ZAKLINA from behind the curtain of "once upon a time"
                        ...but...this list of renaissances would contain other beauties as well ...... Stop Here..

Maybe LUXMAN knows advice and will graciously spring into action with some convincing and alluring phrases....;-))

Comment

Abby, I really love your site and thank you. I would love to see more of Lailie...She is fantastic...Will we have more of her please?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Thanga01 View Post
                            Abby, I really love your site and thank you. I would love to see more of Lailie...She is fantastic...Will we have more of her please?
                            To get the message to HQ use this page and click on the 'Feedback' tab .

Comment

girls that gush

Hi may i recommend a video of a girl coming with a gush or squirt?
                              i know its a unusual event to happen, although if any models do it, i would love to see it

Comment

I would love to see more ethnic women in future G/G vids. The Netherlands have a lot of ethnic groups, so I hope we can see more Asian, African and Indian beauties on the site. Especially African if possible.

Marika & Silvie is a really great t3 shoot and I'd like to see more pairings like that in the future.

Comment

If you have time to only view one vid, make it Nona5. Awesome, real, natural, "Non-IM Orgasms"!

Rob
                                  A recommendation from a while back, but definitely worth a visit! Nona (and her video) is amazing!

Comment

Rated as the best video back then, and I would argue still the best today:
                                    Keilyn & Larissa M

Two models don't even know who they are doing the shoot with until it starts. They should definately do something like that again.

Also this:
                                    Jamie & Suzanna

The models try out different toys (including a strap on). Another video they should redo, especially as this one is low res only.

Both of these videos are unique and I highly recommend them.

Comment

This thread is for recommendations rather than requests! I think we have other venues for requests! But welcome, "anonymous1", Newbie!

Comment

I have already said this on the boards, but my absolutely favorite model is Gabrielle -- and if you're looking for a smart, funny and unbelievably sexy AW model, she's the one. OK, there are dozens if not hundreds of others on AW, but she's my all-time favorite and if you're new to the site, you must see her.

Watch her in the video that accompanies the shot I'm posting, where she comes twice. Then watch her in all her videos (the ones with Jilly are amazing) and shoots. She's just great.

There are of course many other fantastic models, and maybe I'll recommend them here too, but start with Gabrielle. See her here.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/gabrielle_7/images/stills/r_gabrielle3014

Comment

i haven't been a member for very long but my personal favorite so far is the one with chloe b and angie the one that they are on the farm (in case there is more then one)

Comment

Among the hundreds or thousands of mind-blowing vids I've seen here, one of my recent favorites is found at http://intimate-moments.abbywinters....ile&model=2597

Marnie and Narita made perfect "music" together with comparisons and contrasts galore. An outdoor set must be difficult and distracting but Marnie sat right down, straddling the bench, full-frontal to her partner, Narita, and went right at it. Narita slithered out of her top and enjoyed herself, still with lovely short skirt on, to where they both had wonderful orgasms.

I'm becoming a huge fan of women rubbing themselves while still wearing something, undies, skirt, shorts, etc.

Rob
                                            Thanks for the suggest, Rob. Truly wonderful Intimate Moments this. Completely forgot about it. Peace, playa.

Comment

OK - here are the videos that get me every time:

Brandi & Satine 2: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/brandi_...s/video/clip_2
                                              Two wonderful 'announced' orgasms from Satine. The second at the end, where she and Brandi are fingering each other on the table, has the awesome moment when Satine gasps out, "Oh god, make me come!".

Next is an oldie: Fallon and Olivia M clip 6: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/fallon_...s/video/clip_6
                                              I love face sitting and this has to be one of the very best. If you listen carefully, you can hear the pace of Olivia's licking change, and Fallon can't help but just let it all go....

This next is one of the most intimate - Jamie-Lee & Melita clip 3: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/jamie_l...s/video/clip_3

Right at the start - don't miss it! I just love to watch Jamie-Lee's fingering technique, it's so gentle yet determined and knowing - she has to be the queen of fingering on this site. And the way Melita starts to come as she's kissing Jamie-Lee is just beautiful.

You should just watch all of Vanessa Y and Carla: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/vanessa_y_carla

And Blaire and Larissa M, particularly the start of clip 3: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/blaire_...s/video/clip_3
                                              where Larissa is in the most fantastic position and talks Blaire through exactly what she needs her to do to make her come.

Another one I really like is Kiki and Silvie 2: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/kiki_si...s/video/clip_2
                                              It's the bit in the middle where Kiki is forcing Silvie to tell her exactly how she'd like Kiki to make her come. Very hot.

Is that enough to be going on with?
                                              Last edited by adrians70; 2 July 2011, 09:14 AM. Reason: Missing text!

Comment

I really like this post! It's very constructive xx

Comment

Here is an old one: Elana's only solo shoot http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/elana
                                                  Fallon invents games for Elana which allow us to have a good look at Elana's body.
                                                  There's a great interview too.

Comment

Thank you! Much pleasure went into preparing it ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by adrians70 View Post
                                                      OK - here are the videos that get me every time:

Brandi & Satine 2: http://abbywinters.com/shoot/brandi_...s/video/clip_2
                                                      Two wonderful 'announced' orgasms from Satine. The second at the end, where she and Brandi are fingering each other on the table, has the awesome moment when Satine gasps out, "Oh god, make me come!".
                                                      Yes, that wonderful "oh god, make me come!" moment is the the truly awesome climax of a thrilling GG encounter that positively explodes with passion, and in which Queen Satine truly excels herself.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Sonia and Aimee

Two relatively early models but Sonia has to be the most stunning model on Abby Winters and Aimee has to be the sexiest. It is just such a shame that Sonia was the subject of just one shoot - one of life's greatest disappointments.

Comment

The great Random Shoot Wizard points us to the fantastic Vanessa Y and a shoot that is a classic!

Comment

I just stumbled over Tinneale. She is a great young lady. Openly minded and simply awesome.
                                                            Maybe she will come to Europe again some day.
                                                            And then... shoot her again!
                                                            P l e a s e!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X