Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"May I Recommend?" Post here vids, etc. you would like to highlight and why!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.abbywinters.com/browse/sh...Ann+Interviews Sue Ann Interviews because she brings the best out of every model

Comment

I thought it would be nice to refresh this thread with another post. Just to give other members something to ponder on I'd like to suggest they nominate their favourite shoots in categories: Solo, IM, DIM and GG videos.

My choices?

Solo: HANIA. So sweet, so natural and unaffected and so beautiful. Love that accent! http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl..._nipples/hania

IM: TRICIA L. Hardly a sound. Just a lovely young girl bringing herself quietly to orgasm. http://www.abbywinters.com/video_masturbation/tricia_l

DIM: JILLY & JULIA B. Slow burning and totally erotic! http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas.../jilly_julia_b

GG: GISELLE AND HANNAH C. Two of AW's most beautiful models in the most sensual of encounters .http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...lle_hannah_c_2.
      I had to cheat a little here because my favourite GG is Violet and Fotina in what was an absolutely 100% explosive meeting and totally different to my final choice! Sadly the video is no longer available.

Picking a favourite was definitely a bigger challenge than I thought - just try it yourself!
      Last edited by boomertoo; 23 December 2014, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Inspired by boomertoo, I thought I'd post my favorites as well. Note: Opinions are subjective, and my favorites may not be yours.

SOLO (posing only): Mirai, shoot 2. "What a surprise. Grump picked a Mirai shoot as one of his favorites. Oh, look, the sun is rising in the east!" I know. But there's something about Mirai that appeals to not just the obvious places, but to my geeky side as well. I'd love her for her first shoot even if she never did another (She sings! She cosplays! She shoots arrows!), but in the second, you can tell she's getting comfortable with her sensuality on-camera, with enough nerdy asides to keep me happy. And Misha does a great job of capturing her beautiful eyes and wonderful smile. Mirai has more shoots coming (yay!!), but even if she didn't, just from these two shoots and her forum presence, she's far and away my favorite AW model. http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...virgin/mirai_2

SOLO (explicit): Anahi. Toothbrush jokes aside (though Lotte could give her a few tips ), in this shoot Anahi is just like her smile, playful and delightfully wicked. And her climaxes are wonderful to watch. My favorite moment from this one is her first climax; I know it was probably pre-planned, but it still seems wonderfully spontaneous, like she had an erotic moment stuck in her head and just had to get it out. http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl..._pussy/anahi_2

IM: Ariel D. A bit of a dark horse, I know. But Ariel hit so many of my buttons here - cute, long hair, big glasses, talks to the camera. And the shoot is done at the perfect distance, so you can watch all the action at close range. It's a shame that it's apparently her last AW shoot; I would have liked to have seen more of her. http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...ltoe/ariel_d_3

DIM: Noa / Claudia S. Holy freaking crap. DIMs were my favorite thing about AW (you can guess my new favorite ), and this one is head and shoulders above the rest. From the moment that Noa and Claudia first kiss, the passion and chemistry is breathtakingly sexy and sweet. This, more than anything, makes me wish that AW would reconsider waving the rules on no re-teaming models for shoots, for a GG with these two would cause monitors to melt from the hotness. http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas.../claudia_s_noa

GG: Chervana / Dahlia. There are moments in GG shoots (Catalina / Esmerelda and Kylie / Ren to name two) that are truly hot and sweet and wonderful, but from the moment these two hit the bedroom, this shoot boils over in so many ways. Even with an annoying decision - the main video is cut in two, and the cut is in the middle of the hottest moment - every part is arousing and so much fun to watch. http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...hervana_dahlia

Comment

Originally posted by mabiririzi View Post
          http://www.abbywinters.com/browse/sh...Ann+Interviews Sue Ann Interviews because she brings the best out of every model
          As I said years ago on this thread. Sue Ann. Beautiful model and great interviewer. She brings out the very best in the models and makes them comfortable as she interviews (Miss her).
          This is a tough thread because I think I speak for everyone when I say that AW gives us the best of the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Red View Post
            Brilliant Idea, and one good enough to stop me lurking and get posting!
            There were so many 'favorite moments' to choose from but I chose this one http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/diana_2
            Fantastic shoot, amazing videos. The final video was described " .....always leave them wanting more!" - and she certainly did......

TR
            She is one of the best. I would like to see more of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Thanga01 View Post
              Abby, I really love your site and thank you. I would love to see more of Lailie...She is fantastic...Will we have more of her please?
              She is one of the best. I agree with you. I can not wait to see more of her.

Comment

One of the most intense videos with great models Paula and Chloe is at

If , apart from all its other merits, you are aroused by mutual hands down panties masturbation, especially in kneeling positions, then
                you need to visit this video or revisit it. Enjoy.

Comment

And BTW forgot to mention the post shoot peeing and orgy shower clip is bonus fun

Originally posted by kisscleopatra View Post
                  One of the most intense videos with great models Paula and Chloe is at

If , apart from all its other merits, you are aroused by mutual hands down panties masturbation, especially in kneeling positions, then
                  you need to visit this video or revisit it. Enjoy.

Comment

Thank you from a newcomer, Abby.....This T2 is magnificent !
                    From Southern France,I wish you a Happy New Year 2015, and ALL THE BEST for you and yours !
                    Warm greetings from near Marseilles, together with Hugs and Kisses....
                    Hope to hear from you soon,
                    John.

Comment

I'm not sure how live this thread is, but it doesn't look as if anyone has sung the praises of Tricia L, whose intensity in her first video http://www.abbywinters.com/video_mas...a_l/video/clip was extraordinarily exciting. Her subsequent videos lived up to that promise. I notice that one of her previous playmates Renae D is back for a playdate and it would be wonderful to see Tricia L again. More than wonderful.

Comment

I would like to see Ana B and Misha in a GG scene....They had great chemistry in their IM scene.

Comment

I enjoy seeing a model masturbate solo while looking into the camera....so hot!!!!!.....an example of that is Emma B, Dec 2016 where she continues to glance into the camera while she rubs herself vigorously, approaching her orgasm and continuing to look into the camera even at the last moment!! Please let me know of other examples of this same type video...thanks much, Mac

Comment

Just came with Mim and Jacqui 2005 - Part 4 such a hot mutual fingering and masturbation climax while kissing - some hot hand in partner pants and panties stuff in Part 2 & 3 . Get yourself turned on with the image set. A great evening. Quaility surprisingly good. Thank you girls wherever you are now.

Comment

It's been a while since anyone posted on here so not sure if this is still relevant but I thought I'd have a go anyway.
                              There are just too many to name or highlight as favourites so I'm just going to list my top 5 DIM shoots from the past which I consider have gone the 'extra mile' for a DIM shoot and hit the button for me. Here goes in chronological order:

1. Jamie-Lee & Krista (2007)
                              Both girls laid naked opposite each other on a sofa with their legs open masturbating. As they become more vigorous with their fingering, they find themselves moving closer to each other and have to keep adjusting their positions so they don't touch - until both girls are in full flow and the odd glance at each others fingers, deep in their pussy seems to send them into a near frenzy, to the point that they are reaching orgasm together and end up sliding close to each other with hands, fingers and pussies grinding together in a shared orgasm moment

2. Jilly & Julia B (2007)
                              Jilly is just so sweet & innocent and looks like butter wouldn't melt but she has fantastic, almost bucking bronco orgasms. Both are discussing their length of their pubic hair before gradually reaching into the others panties and slowly rubbing each other. Before long the underwear comes off and both girls masturbate each other simultaneously until reaching fabulous orgasm. After gently playing with themselves for a while they are eager for another orgasm - they face each other on their knees, legs open and fingers inside their own pussy, watching each other. As they become more aroused they take it in turns to lean over to suck & bite each others now erect nipples. Both girls now hold each other while still fingering and just at the point they are about to explode, they take out their fingers and grind against each other, pussy to pussy until they climax together

3. Irene & Sahara (2008)
                              Irene has the most adorable dimples when she smiles and she squirts too..bonus! This has got to be my favourite in relation to sensual, tense, slow burning, sexual seduction. As both girls lay on the bed gently caressing themselves and slowly taking off their clothes, they sneak a few looks at the others body which is an obvious turn on. They share eye contact on several occasions each time ending in a shy smile, until a point when they are both topless, masturbating and looking deep into each others eyes again and the sexual tension can't be held in any longer and both girls engage in passionate kissing, touching each others breasts and caressing inside each others thighs. Both then remove their panties and watch each other masturbate whilst sharing tongues when kissing. It all becomes too much for Irene who can't hold back as she tenses then squirts as Sahara looks on in awe. Both then masturbate for a while, again watching each other, before Sahara slides her hand down Irene's body, between her legs, slides in her finger and begins to masturbate her, slowly at first until Irene begins panting and recognising she is close to orgasm Sahara then concentrates on Irene's clitoris until she stiffens and enjoys her second squirting orgasm

4. Angie & Blossom (2010)
                              So Blossom just has the most beautiful happy gorgeous smile! It's very evident these to are horny right from the start. Even in the early stages when Angie removes Blossom's bra and they share a lingering kiss, Blossom can't help but place her hands in her panties and start to play with herself. Lots of kissing, tongues and nipple play occurs as each masturbates. Blossom's vigorous fingering of her perfectly trimmed pussy leads to fabulous wet sounds as she approaches orgasm - even more so when Angie kneels between her legs whilst she is fingering herself and rubs her huge breasts through Blossom's panties, over the spot where she is fingering herself and then thrusts her pussy onto the same spot - all the time she is simultaneously nibbling on Blossom's super sensitive nipples. Both girls discard their remaining underwear and begin to masturbate again, this time Blossom has her legs wide open for Angie to watch, while Angie straddles Blossom's thigh and grinds on her leg until both reach an amazing, shuddering orgasm together in each others arms

5. Dahlia & Lewa (2013)
                              I chose this one for two reasons - 1) Lewa has a couple of beautiful squirt moments 2) they both share a little oral sex
                              Dahlia is super turned on as both watch each masturbate intently and she sees Lewa let out a scream as she squirts on the floor. Amazed, Dahlia asks Lewa to sit on the table and masturbate again so she can get a closer look. As Lewa gently fingers herself Dahlia leans over and licks the remaining juices from Lewa's thighs from the previous squirt but then continues licking up her legs until she reaches her wet, clean shaven pussy and then sends Lewa into ecstasy as she flicks her tongue over her clit. All the time Dahlia is fingering herself and brings herself to an almighty orgasm. As Dahlia sits in a chair shaking from her amazing climax Lewa kneels down, opens her legs and licks away at Dahlia's pussy...returning the favour

Sorry if I've rambled a bit...i suppose they need to be watched to be truly appreciated.

I would like to do my top 5 girl/girl and solo shoots too but my fingers ache at the moment (from the typing) so may be another time.
                              I'd probably like to include some more up to date shoots too next time as there are so many beautiful models/shoots around right now

Thanks
                              Last edited by elliebaby; 16 April 2018, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I love it, Ellie! Thanks so much for writing this. You have a beautiful way of describing the sexy action and it's great to highlight the DIMs, which are awesome, but can get a bit overshadowed by girl-girls. The shoots in the top two spots on your list are perfectly chosen: I distinctly remember my awe at watching the girls absolutely lose control in those shoots, even more than a decade later. I'm not sure I've watched the other three, at least not for a while, but inspired by your reviews, I shall rectify that presently.

I would definitely like to read your top five girl-girl and solo shoots when your fingers have recovered! As you may have seen, I love writing detailed reviews of the shoots I enjoy, and it's fantastic to see someone else here doing it as well. It's so nice to let everyone in Abbyland know how much their work is appreciated. Looking forward to reading more from you, and I hope your awesome reviews inspired others to revisit these shoots!

Comment

I decided to join AW using the pps option [which suits me actually],so I find your listing very usefull and beautifully described.It helps when I buy scenes to have a little idea of the electricity created during the shoot,so thanks for putting in the efffort.I absolutely adore the G/G shoots that are created in abbyland ,so if you do get around to it I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                    I love it, Ellie! Thanks so much for writing this. You have a beautiful way of describing the sexy action and it's great to highlight the DIMs, which are awesome, but can get a bit overshadowed by girl-girls. The shoots in the top two spots on your list are perfectly chosen: I distinctly remember my awe at watching the girls absolutely lose control in those shoots, even more than a decade later. I'm not sure I've watched the other three, at least not for a while, but inspired by your reviews, I shall rectify that presently.

I would definitely like to read your top five girl-girl and solo shoots when your fingers have recovered! As you may have seen, I love writing detailed reviews of the shoots I enjoy, and it's fantastic to see someone else here doing it as well. It's so nice to let everyone in Abbyland know how much their work is appreciated. Looking forward to reading more from you, and I hope your awesome reviews inspired others to revisit these shoots!
                                    Aw thank you massfan that's really sweet of you, I thought I'd gone a bit overboard with the descriptions but if you say they're ok, I'll take it as I've read several of your posts which I always find interesting, thought provoking and eloquently written
                                    I know what you mean about DIM's been overshadowed by g/g shoots but I've found that, certainly in the older DIM's, they're not too far away from a girl/girl style shoot anyway - they don't make them like they used to
                                    I'll make a start on choosing my g/g shoots next and post once I've made a sift of my favs

Thanks again oh and it would be interesting to know any particular shoots which hit the spot for you (DIM, G/G, SOLO)
                                    Last edited by elliebaby; 17 April 2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by happytappy1 View Post
                                      I decided to join AW using the pps option [which suits me actually],so I find your listing very usefull and beautifully described.It helps when I buy scenes to have a little idea of the electricity created during the shoot,so thanks for putting in the efffort.I absolutely adore the G/G shoots that are created in abbyland ,so if you do get around to it I can't wait to see what you come up with.
                                      Thank you happytappy!!!

I'm glad you found my ramblings useful and helps you to choose your next purchase. I've been both a subscriber and a pps member so I know exactly where you are coming from, the previews are great but don't always give you the full idea of what's going on.
                                      I'm going to have a look into listing my girl/girl shoots soon but think it could take me a little longer...and I like so many of the girls, I don't like to miss anyone out and will feel awful if I do lol
                                      Don't forget to list any of your fav's - it doesn't have to be as comprehensive a list of mine but we're all different and it's good to share what we like from shoots

Comment

You're very welcome for the compliments, Ellie! I definitely know what you mean about feeling like you've gone overboard. I sometimes feel that way about my reviews: I'm just being honest about how wonderful I think the shoots are, but my words seem so enthusiastic, I wonder if people will think I'm exaggerating or something. But I've mentioned feeling that way to several lovely Abby girls (Masie, Bobbie, Billie T, Hania and more), and they have told me not to worry and that they love reading my reviews, so that is very reassuring. Thank you for your kind words about my writing as well: allow me to extend the same praise and reassurance to you!

I'll see what I can about making some kind of favorites list: like you, I don't want to leave out any of the models and shoots I love, so I'll give it some thought, and go back through my very extensive posting history...

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                          You're very welcome for the compliments, Ellie! I definitely know what you mean about feeling like you've gone overboard. I sometimes feel that way about my reviews: I'm just being honest about how wonderful I think the shoots are, but my words seem so enthusiastic, I wonder if people will think I'm exaggerating or something. But I've mentioned feeling that way to several lovely Abby girls (Masie, Bobbie, Billie T, Hania and more), and they have told me not to worry and that they love reading my reviews, so that is very reassuring. Thank you for your kind words about my writing as well: allow me to extend the same praise and reassurance to you!

I'll see what I can about making some kind of favorites list: like you, I don't want to leave out any of the models and shoots I love, so I'll give it some thought, and go back through my very extensive posting history...
                                          Hi massfan I know what you mean about leaving anyone out of the lists, almost feel as though you have to issue an apology for anyone not included But I'm sure it's quite understandable from the viewpoint that we're trying to select 5 or so videos from a library of thousands of beautiful shoots/models..impossible to please everyone!
                                          But you're in a far worse position than me because you've obviously built quite a friendship with a lot of the girls - good luck and please just let the words flow naturally, I'd prefer a long meaningful description that taps into the imagination rather than a couple of sentences that leave me guessing, it's what you're good at...can't wait to read it!

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post
                                            Thank you happytappy!!!

I'm glad you found my ramblings useful and helps you to choose your next purchase. I've been both a subscriber and a pps member so I know exactly where you are coming from, the previews are great but don't always give you the full idea of what's going on.
                                            I'm going to have a look into listing my girl/girl shoots soon but think it could take me a little longer...and I like so many of the girls, I don't like to miss anyone out and will feel awful if I do lol
                                            Don't forget to list any of your fav's - it doesn't have to be as comprehensive a list of mine but we're all different and it's good to share what we like from shoots
                                            So so hard to define a favourites list ,,,I don't know where to start really and I really don't want to upset any of the models that aren't amongst my favourites.....They are all such lovely people,but having said that I would probably go back to the earlier shoots ,,,,There was something really unique about AW and the shooting style........Thankfullly the same style is still very much alive on the site today.The company header says it all still,,,Happy ,healthy and natural girls.AW is still the best........................You got me thinking now though!!!.....I think the first g/g I watched was Gabrielle and Christiana,,,,such a totally erotic shoot.I remember the sexual chemistry between them and it nearly blew my mind,,,,and my monitor!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by happytappy1 View Post
                                              So so hard to define a favourites list ,,,I don't know where to start really and I really don't want to upset any of the models that aren't amongst my favourites.....They are all such lovely people,but having said that I would probably go back to the earlier shoots ,,,,There was something really unique about AW and the shooting style........Thankfullly the same style is still very much alive on the site today.The company header says it all still,,,Happy ,healthy and natural girls.AW is still the best........................You got me thinking now though!!!.....I think the first g/g I watched was Gabrielle and Christiana,,,,such a totally erotic shoot.I remember the sexual chemistry between them and it nearly blew my mind,,,,and my monitor!!!!
                                              I've just watched Gabrielle & Christiana...wow!! I totally agree, there is an amazing sexual chemistry between them & I know what you mean about the earlier shoots, this is the kind of shoot I love. Thank you for the recommendation

Comment

Yeah Ellie ....Glad to have inspired you.....There are others without doubt ,but this shoot really does represent the whole aw thing......(IMO)...have fun!!!......

Comment

..if I can add one more to my DIM list I somehow missed - Hannah C & Klaudia (2010) super erotic, this really pushes the boundaries between DIM and Girl/Girl (I'll add more detail when I can)

Comment

I just finished watching Dahlia and Yara: https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_gir...ng/dahlia_yara

I’m honestly in tears. First of all, it was lovely seeing Dahlia taking such lovely care of Yara who was much younger.

However, what moved me was the fact that, post orgasm, Yara cuddled and held Dahlia so tight. :’)

Oh my gosh. This is why I love Abby Winters! This is how sex should be. ❤️❤️❤️

Comment

How lovely that this shoot brought you to tears! That's a very nice feeling to have watching a sexy video, and something that seems almost unique to AW, just like the sweet post-orgasm cuddles. Dahlia and Yara are both absolutely wonderful on their own and they're incredible together. So sweet but so intensely passionate at the same time.

I feel like your post could be exhibit A in any argument about why AW is the best. There are few if any porn sites that would inspire members to write something so heartfelt. It made me smile to read it!

Comment

I would love to recommend you my video with Marina T Click image for larger version

Name:	g_adriana_e_marina_t033-med.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	650153

Comment

Originally posted by adriana_e View Post
                                                          I would love to recommend you my video with Marina T
                                                          Seconded! Adriana and Marina make such a cute couple.

Comment

Your girl-girl with Marina was an absolute erotic delight, Adriana. One of my favourites!

Another recent girl-girl I would recommend is Alessia and Anais-https://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl/peeing_outdoors/alessia_anais_v
                                                            Last edited by georgexxx20; 2 February 2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

I don't know where to put this, but this is also a recommendation...
                                                              This Six girls collection is great, but I have seen somewhere also video like that (or video from the same shoot)? Years ago, anyway... It has girls on the beach and climbing on the cliffs with background music. Waterfall Girls and Yarra Girls were a bit similar superb videos. Those videos reminded me about that third video, so maybe I saw it at the same time...
                                                              Last edited by Hanzes; 2 October 2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X