Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where have all the scary hairy girls gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where have all the scary hairy girls gone?

Long time passing. (apologies to Robert Zimmerman. *s*)
    Used to be that AW featured au naturel girls. No piercings, no tattoos, and lots of hair.
    If I could search the members' favorite lists, maybe I could piggyback on their work culling the models. Speaking of, whatever happened to Valerie? She was my first love here. (many more followed. *s*)
    -K

As I posted in another place, AW is restricted by applicants. We may be seeing a societal change.

Comment

Originally posted by oceangrey View Post
      Long time passing. (apologies to Robert Zimmerman. *s*)
      Used to be that AW featured au naturel girls. No piercings, no tattoos, and lots of hair.
      If I could search the members' favorite lists, maybe I could piggyback on their work culling the models. Speaking of, whatever happened to Valerie? She was my first love here. (many more followed. *s*)
      -K
      I believe Garion's recent post mentioned Valerie among others. The thread is here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=8812

Personally, I'm not worried. "All-natural" models will always be welcomed here. If they are really that scarce, that is surely a brief, quickly passing trend!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
        Personally, I'm not worried. "All-natural" models will always be welcomed here. If they are really that scarce, that is surely a brief, quickly passing trend!Rob
        So true! When all the gals are bald some celebrity will want to be different and grow back pubes - then everyone will follow.
        Now if I could only work out how to get a celebrity to shag my brains out in the hope that everyone else follows..........
        pee x

Comment

Originally posted by ham View Post
          We may be seeing a societal change.
          Oh I hope not! Hairy girls don't scare me!

Comment

And they taste and smell fantastic!

Comment

And so do hairless girls, there is enough of both on the site for every liking imho

Comment

Kobe is looking good!! love the pubes!! Just needs to grow out the sides.

Comment

My first shoot will be pretty hairy and scary! LOL
                  Attached Files

Comment

I love all the hair; very natural. You have a nice pussy!!

Comment

Hair doesn't scare me any. But excessive hair turns me off. A well manicured bikini cut pussy is the best. I prefer to see what I eat and not have to search for it. Hair under arms, on the arms and legs is OK too as long as they don't look like they belong in a zoo.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                        It's not the hair that scary, it's the boobs.

Comment

Hairy girls don't bother me too much. It's the tattoos and pierced bits that annoy me. Seems like more and more models are getting the "body art".

Comment

tats

I have seen few artistic and colorful tattoos. Most of them are blobs and not creative. Some are very artistic and pretty. But it is a fad. Twenty years from now, will they be happy they did it? As for piercings, it gives me the willies imagining needles in my flesh...tongue, nose, nipples or labia (if I had them). But there is something curious about labia weighed down by many rings.

Comment

Hey there Miss Angie!
                              Yay, it's great to see someone with natural bush like yourself and your wonderful big breasts too- you're the complete package! We should catch up sometime and compare sizes, whatcha reckon? Hehe...

Btw, I've still got my ginger minge out in force- I'm quite attached to it at the moment- woo hoo!!! Bring on the natural girls... tho I'll take them either way- I'm not picky! Hehe...

Comment

Yep Angie sure does have a lovely bush and I agree that it's not scary at all, whereas those lovely big boobs might intimidate me a bit more. However Angie being the lovely lady she is I'm sure would put me at ease. Great angle too Angie, thanks, you haven't shown me a view/perspective from which you don't look sumptuously sexy yet.

Chloe B, I love your ginger minge as you know, it is very sexy indeed. I was so happy to see Gabrielle giving it the the attention it deserved in your T3 together. You're right though, come hairy/trimmed/shaved, if you're a gorgeous young woman then Chloe B is one talented and beautiful AW girl who might be able to give you more than a little pleasure from what I've seen.

SF

Comment

2 months ago I decided to leave AW, because most of the girls were shaved or at least trimmed. But it seems that AW (or the australian girs ;-) ) remarked this and reacted...
                                  A lot of beautiful natural girls were photographed by AW during the last 2 months:
                                  Kobe, Amy J !!!! , Ursula, Brenda, Dom, Maya, Patty,Jilly, Violet

So i decided to remain a member of AW for at least 3 months..

Comment

Though one of the beauties of AW is that there are plenty of past models to take a look at, and if today's model isn't too your liking -- not enough hair, horns growing from head, that sort of thing -- there's almost always another one you'll like. I generally like the more natural look myself, so I understand getting frustrated if there's a shortage, though.

Comment

Originally posted by chloe_b View Post
                                      Hey there Miss Angie!
                                      Yay, it's great to see someone with natural bush like yourself and your wonderful big breasts too- you're the complete package! We should catch up sometime and compare sizes, whatcha reckon? Hehe...

Btw, I've still got my ginger minge out in force- I'm quite attached to it at the moment- woo hoo!!! Bring on the natural girls... tho I'll take them either way- I'm not picky! Hehe...
                                      Well I'm very late because we've already compared boobies now! And your kisses were so lovely! Anytime you need a kissing partner just let me know and I'll pop by! Since we both have a beautiful natural bush we should compare them next time too!

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                      Yep Angie sure does have a lovely bush and I agree that it's not scary at all, whereas those lovely big boobs might intimidate me a bit more. However Angie being the lovely lady she is I'm sure would put me at ease. Great angle too Angie, thanks, you haven't shown me a view/perspective from which you don't look sumptuously sexy yet.
                                      Don't let my boobies intimidate you! They are big and soft so they can't hurt you! I'm sweet-as-pie, honest!

Angie xox

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                                        mmmmmmm....mmmmmmmm YUMMY..! Don't EVER shave that lovely Plump pussy sweetheart. Looks delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post

Chloe B, I love your ginger minge as you know, it is very sexy indeed. I was so happy to see Gabrielle giving it the the attention it deserved in your T3 together. You're right though, come hairy/trimmed/shaved, if you're a gorgeous young woman then Chloe B is one talented and beautiful AW girl who might be able to give you more than a little pleasure from what I've seen.

SF
                                          sweatyfox you are so right indeed. Gabrielle was in there loving that bush like it was nobody's business. Chloe b's pussy is absolutely gorgeous and that shoot was incredible.

Comment

i had a waxing "accident" few mo nths bacjk in which my waxing lady, who i always go to, forogt what i usually hve and though i got a brazillian, so before i knew it, one whole side was gone!! my lodry it hurt!!! sshe was soo sorry but once that was done there was no going back, so off it all went. i was going to try it at some poont, but i was meant to do some shoots soon so it was annoying that i had to put them off till it grew back. no its backi n force am usually i have a wax, but for my next few shoots im not doing anything to it. its weird thats for sure!! but i didnt really like it all offf, im more of a nice triangle girl. i thing it looks weird on me when they wax it into a strip, the straight lines dont flow wit hthe curves of the body

Comment

After the shoot

I just felt so horny ...I was d4eaming about a lover of mine asking me when did i return in th VINTAGE CLUB - its a way of us to say we are hairy and pulled up some hair strongly to see if it hurts...because it was quite long, then kissing him strongly and wild and asking him to go down o me...it felt so real, so warm, so amazing in my dream!
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1522009465000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	649425

Did someone ask for... hairy?

Comment

Yes that is hairy....almost tickled my nose!

Have I ever mentioned you have amazing nipples

Comment

Ha ha! Thank you Kayla. We love those homemade shots.

Comment

Originally posted by elliebaby View Post

**tickles you**

Comment

Originally posted by kayla_j View Post
                                                        Originally posted by elliebaby View Post

**tickles you**
                                                        Hey Kayla

I'm very ticklish

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X