never going back to new jersey - less than jake

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
          never going back to new jersey - less than jake
          "I'm Going Down" - Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Originally posted by Dekoda View Post
            "I'm Going Down" - Bruce Springsteen
            Bang Bang (my baby shot me down) - Nancy Sinatra (brought back to fame with Kill Bill vol. 1 )

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
              Bang Bang (my baby shot me down) - Nancy Sinatra (brought back to fame with Kill Bill vol. 1 )
              Baby, come back - Player

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                Baby, come back - Player
                come out and play - the offspring

Comment

come out and play - the offspring
                  "Play On" - Carrie Underwood

Comment

"Play On" - Carrie Underwood
                    Fell on Black Days - Soundgarden

Comment

Fell on Black Days - Soundgarden
                      Snow fell on water - Michael Convertino

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                        Snow fell on water - Michael Convertino
                        written in the snow - the dark shadows

Comment

written in the snow - the dark shadows
                          "In The Still Of The Night" - The Five Satins

Comment

"In The Still Of The Night" - The Five Satins
                            I still haven't found what I'm looking for - U2

Comment

I still haven't found what I'm looking for - U2
                              what really matters - Carmina B (AKA Gretchen)

Comment

what really matters - Carmina B (AKA Gretchen)
                                I'd Really Love to See You Tonight - England Dan & John Ford Coley

Congrat's to Gretchen for having her song mention in this enormous pool of music.

Comment

Congrat's to Gretchen for having her song mention in this enormous pool of music.
                                  had to put one from Gretchen in there, been trying to do it for a while now

love like blood - blitzkid

Comment

had to put one from Gretchen in there, been trying to do it for a while now

love like blood - blitzkid
                                    "Blood On The Dance Floor" - Michael Jackson

Comment

"Blood On The Dance Floor" - Michael Jackson
                                      high school dance - the mighty mighty bosstones

Comment

High and Dry - Radiohead....

thanks for bringing it back timbo... I like the Song name game...

Comment

High and Dry - Radiohead....

"And I Love Her" - The Beatles

Comment

"And I Love Her" - The Beatles
                                            love and war - Civet

I like the song name game too, I have been trying not to be every other post, but these things happen just gotta be careful of the nested quotes now

Comment

love and war - Civet
                                              Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums - A perfect Circle

I like the song name game too, I have been trying not to be every other post, but these things happen just gotta be careful of the nested quotes now
                                              The nesting thing is annoying me... Especially in this tread... I'm sure I saw somewhere you can turn it off... Will have a little search later maybe....

Comment

Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums - A perfect Circle
                                                Sheep May Safely Graze - J.S. Bach, composer (performed by millions)

Comment

Originally posted by Leprechaun View Post
                                                  Sheep May Safely Graze - J.S. Bach, composer (performed by millions)
                                                  play it safe - David Bowie

yes cheating a bit but I was stumped

Comment

Play for today - The Cure

Comment

Play for today - The Cure
                                                      "Let's Live For Today" - The Grass Roots

Comment

Lets go to bed - The Cure

Comment

Lets go to bed - The Cure
                                                          "Go All The Way" - The Raspberries

Comment

It aint what you do it's the way that you do it - The Fun Boy Three & Bananarama

Comment

It aint what you do it's the way that you do it - The Fun Boy Three & Bananarama
                                                              "That Don't Impress Me Much" - Shania Twain

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X