• Time
  • Show
Clear All

paste and copy

This is the second line

This is the third line

This is the first line

This is the third line
    Last edited by Lesley; 2 February 2008, 11:01 AM. Reason: checking the drag to desktop Mac thing..

OK editing the post works!

On my Mac I can highlight the text and drag it to move the line around

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      OK editing the post works!

On my Mac I can highlight the text and drag it to move the line around
      Funny, that even works on my PC (Opera9). It is hard to accurately drop the text where you want it though, it's much easier to use cut/paste for positioning.

Comment

I NEVER use drag when editing, cut and paste rules, but I do have an app on the Mac that remembers the last 20 copies/cuts so if I am doing a lot of editing then I can do multiple cuts/copies then multiple pastes.

You can also drag text onto the desktop in OS X where it becomes a text file, again I never use it.

L

Comment

This is the second line

This is the third line

This is the first line

This is the third line works for me with windows xp and ie 7 -probaly what you didn't want to hear

Comment

Discussion/replies moved to the "posting question about moving text" thread in the Support forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Discussion/replies moved to the "posting question about moving text" thread in the Support forum.
              I wondered how come the "star" had been removed from this thread on my list of unread threads. Now I know!

And now it is back!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X