X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Llewellyn

New Model: Llewellyn
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 2 March 2008, 12:32 PM.

What a lovely bush...

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
      What a lovely bush...
      It's actually a tree.....
      Last edited by alexbee; 6 February 2008, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Looks tasty to me.

Rob.

Comment

Tree and Bush both, Yum Yum !!!!

Comment

I have reviewed her videos two days ago and I must say I was impressed by this lady.
            She's really nice.

Lxm

Comment

One verrrry sexy bush

Comment

Llewellyn, nice tan lines , and a great smile toooo ,hope you didn't get any slivers in that great looking bum

Comment

Llewellyn, you're very nice and natural. I love your perfect body and your sexy bush!

Comment

Dark eyes and a pretty smile. I like lovely Llewllyn!

Comment

Absolutely lovely gal. More than half of the shots were headless closeups. boo.

Comment

Great Set, loved the pics of her showing off her butt while playing with her undies.

I was happy to read that she looks forward to working with Abby again, hopefully we will not have to wait too long for a follow up set.

Comment

Cute brunette, check
                          Pubic hair, check
                          Tan lines, check
                          Glasses, check
                          Small breasts, check
                          Outdoors, check

Six gold stars for this one--very nice!

HM

Comment

Very nice girl. And another one who is enjoying it more than she might like to admit, judging by pics 68 to 73...

Comment

Llewelyn ... the perfect girl in the office to keep all the guys coming to work on time and looking our best. Beautiful, desirable, and just possibly within reach. If only you didn't have that bellybutton bauble.

Comment

Such a pretty girl! Allover looking great, lovely smile, beautiful eyes and... i like those undies

Comment

Llewellyn reminds me of those 50's movies where the executive takes off his secretary's glasses, unpins her hair and lets it fall, and sees what a ravishing beauty she is!

Comment

Gorgeous little titties! And, I'm a big fan of tan lines!!

Comment

Sexy everything, perfect little boobs, a VERY cute butt, natural bush, a beautiful smile, and I love those glasses!! I sure hope we see more of you very soon, you're a cutie!!

Swin...

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                        Llewellyn reminds me of those 50's movies where the executive takes off his secretary's glasses, unpins her hair and lets it fall, and sees what a ravishing beauty she is!
                                        Only Llewellyn is beautiful with her glasses on. Unlike 50s movies, we get to see the rest of her, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Havemercy View Post
                                          Cute brunette, check
                                          Pubic hair, check
                                          Tan lines, check
                                          Glasses, check
                                          Small breasts, check
                                          Outdoors, check

Six gold stars for this one--very nice!

HM
                                          ... You've got it, Havemercy! She's just my style in every way!

Rob

Comment

She's also, "moist and delicious"!

Can't wait to see the video!
                                            Last edited by FloridaRob; 18 February 2008, 04:57 AM. Reason: fixed link...

Comment

This young woman is definitely the type of girl I would bring home to mother! The combination of glasses, silky arms, and lovely natural assets is a marriage proposal x 10....Again, if only I was a bit younger and she were a bit older....Llewwellyn, you are sweet!

Ksos1963

Comment

Llewellyn is a natural beauty! I wish she showed more of that cute bum!
                                                I can't wait to see her videos................

Comment

Lovely Bush

What a cute smile and a nice natural bush.

Comment

Llewellyn, a cutie in the bush -a dangerous beauty with all those critters watching on -a real cutie with great tan lines -come back often Llewellyn

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                                      I have reviewed her videos two days ago and I must say I was impressed by this lady.
                                                      She's really nice.

Lxm
                                                      You Luckyman
                                                      I can only agree, impressive, beautiful, natural and adventurous lady.
                                                      Ridley yelling: redux! redux!

i know... a travaller is hard to get again at AW...
                                                      Last edited by RidleyNL; 22 February 2008, 08:59 PM. Reason: i cant even spell my own 'name' :D

Comment

Dear L.,
                                                        You looks such a very charmfull and nice, sympatic ... and etc ...
                                                        I am very looking for your another "activities"
                                                        have a great time
                                                        Salut
                                                        PB + Jollyroger

Comment

They're back!

The BUSH GUYS are back! They recently came out of the woodwork with, first, Marlene, then Kobe, Brenda, Amy J and now Llewellyn. Where have you been? Speak up!

My definition of "natural bush" is one that's trimmed "swimsuit-appropriate" but, whatever, we see here a lot of fellow AWers taking time to write again about what they like. It is haaard to describe how important this naturalness is in the videos!
                                                          Last edited by lpadge; 22 February 2008, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Maybe be the hotest girl ever in AW

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X