Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Anneke & Chloe B (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally picked myself up off the floor...

Absolutely stunning. These two practically gave me a heart attack (guess I would have gone with a big smile on my face!!) Thanks... a threesome with Rosanna would definitely kill me.

Comment

You know, this epic meeting of two of our legends, Chloe B and Anneke, reminds us of how, among other things, real "tribbing" or whatever we must call it, reflects the most basic instincts I believe are shared among men and women, that of grinding their "bits", their pubes, all they can, against each other in one of the the most intimate imaginable positions.

It feels good. It's got friction. It's got intimacy. It's got thrusting and full-frontal contact, (the appeal of which has been repeatedly confirmed in many IM vids.)

Chloe and Anneke appear to show it in its most natural form. No hint that someone said, "feel free to try tribbing" although I doubt, seriously, that happens much, if ever around here.

Here's two of our most loved and lusted friends enjoying each other, finally!

Comment

More boob sucking.
        Don't move the camera away so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by frerrr View Post
          More boob sucking.
          Don't move the camera away so fast.
          ... Come the "directors"!

Rob

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
            ... Come the "directors"!

Rob
            And at an average posting of less than one per year, this is his inspired contribution he felt so moved to make!
            Could we please refrain from telling the models what to do as we are so very lucky to be allowed to share in these intimate encounters.

Thank you Chloe and thank you Anneke...It's an honor for me to watch two such gorgeous, natural, and very real young women
            Ever yours,
            Allen

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysickal View Post
              Could we please refrain from telling the models what to do as we are so very lucky to be allowed to share in these intimate encounters.
              Allen
              Um....' lucky enough to pay for it Allen? We are customers, they are employees. Don't get me wrong, I love the site, and the models, but lets not act like naive kids hey?

Comment

Originally posted by bernardbeers View Post
                Um....' lucky enough to pay for it Allen? We are customers, they are employees. Don't get me wrong, I love the site, and the models, but lets not act like naive kids hey?
                Hard to believe you "love the models" when you consider them your "employees".
                Appreciating these young women as people and myself as fortunate to have found AW makes me neither "naive" nor a "kid", hey? What a boor.
                AW models? How many of you consider your apppearances as just a job and yourselves just employees?

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysickal View Post
                  AW models? How many of you consider your apppearances as just a job and yourselves just employees?
                  Fair question. I have another. How many AW models would do this if they didn't get paid for it?

Comment

Hey All, watching the backstage of The Life Drawing Girls, Anneke mentioned this shoot won some sort of award can anyone tell me more about this. I am not surprised as it features two of the most beautiful models on AW. So please help out tell me more about the award. Chloe I know you read these boards *giggles*

Comment

I do know this the dvd with this scene on it, was nominated for AVN's 2009 Awards for 'Best Amateur DVD'. In case that doesn't like much, that is a HUGE category. So they even get a nomination is pretty noteworthy.

Well, of course both Chloe and Anneke are noteworthy, heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        I do know this the dvd with this scene on it, was nominated for AVN's 2009 Awards for 'Best Amateur DVD'. In case that doesn't like much, that is a HUGE category. So they even get a nomination is pretty noteworthy.

Well, of course both Chloe and Anneke are noteworthy, heh.
                        That means definitly must be downloaded.

Comment

I could listen to Chloe's orgasms all frigging day!!! Hasn't anybody sampled them onto a dance track yet??? ;o)

Rob x

Comment

Originally posted by redsnapper View Post
                            I could listen to Chloe's orgasms all frigging day!!! Hasn't anybody sampled them onto a dance track yet??? ;o)

Rob x
                            I was watching a trailer to one of Abby's DVDs some time ago and I swear her moaning is sampled into the music for the trailer.

I could listen to it all day too! I think I need a 12 step program for my Chloe B addiction.

The trailer was from The Girl Sessions DVD.

Comment

You really need to experience a Chloe_B orgasm in person, on her birthday!

Generated a round of applause from the spectators in Las Vegas.

Many thanks to Melita for generating the "Big O".......

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X