Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anneke

Hi Anneke,
    I Sure Enjoyed Your Video With Chloe B. Wow. I'm New To This Part Of The Site Anneke And Not Sure How It Works. However I Was Wondering If You And, "chloe B." Will Be Making Another Video Togther. I Think You And Chloe B. Are Very Sexy And Hot Together. If You Will Be Making Another Video With, "chloe B.". If Possible Could You Tell Me When. I Would Appreciated That Very Much Anneke. However At My Age, "anneke" I'm Not Sure I Could Survive Another One, Lol.
    However Anneke I'll Do My Best And I'm Sure I'll Survive. My Best To You And Chloe B. Oh Anneke My, "nickname Is Shoes".

Hi Anneke

Comment

Hello, testing works fine

You got a better chance Anneke will see your message if you post in her thread , here : http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...ead.php?t=7778

welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks

HI FRANS,
        THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE TO, "ANNEKE". I WONDER FRANS IF YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO YOU RECEIVE A, "REPLY FROM THE MODEL???". AS THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE DONE THIS. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. mop93Rs, "AKA SHOES".

Comment

Hi shoes, models can reply to any thread on the forum. Anneke is currently traveling around Australia I belief, but she'll return to Melbourne eventually Anyway, when she reads the forum she'll most likely read her thread (in which you've posted I saw) and she can then reply in that thread.

You need to specify your email in your User Control Panel in order to receive mail when someone replies to a thread you've posted in. (it's only required when you WANT to receive such mails though, if you check the forum daily yourself there's no need)

Comment

Thanks Again Fran

Hi Fran,
            Took Me All This Time To Get Your Answer About Replies From Models. I'm Really Still Not Sure How This Works Though Fran. Well Fran In My Lifetime I've BEEN, "used, Abused, Misused, And Defused, No Wonder I'm So, "confused", Lol. Thanks Shoes
            Last edited by mop93RS; 30 April 2008, 04:47 PM. Reason: WORD MISSING

Comment

Shoes, you did fine posting a message in Anneke's thread.

You did post another test-thread titled 'Anneke' as well in the test forum, so I removed that one.

Answers from models are normal replies/messages on the forum. Models post in their own threads, usually in respons to messages from members like yourself.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X