X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Angie & Fotina

Angie & Fotina IM
    Attached Files

This is in all honesty, a girlgirl, and I know heaps off board regulars hate this "blurring of the lines" but I think everyone has to remember that IM instructions are all the same, it just happens that these two are mad women so lusty the idea of NOT touching and fingering each other never occurred to them.

Having said that this is a simply gobsmacking video. I confess to downloading it and watching it at home. ....several times...rewinding to the good parts....even slow mo-ing the bit of this screen capture above and Fotina's orgasm with her boobs jiggling.

I wrote the blurb on the front page without watching it all the way through- I wish I could re-do it because the fact that the girls are practically fuc*ing each other when the neighbors start talking/complaining (their tone sounds objectional anyway) takes the authenticity of their sex session to a whole new level.

ps: anyone speak Greek and care to translate?

I think the neighbours are Greek anyway...

I love this Girl girl. Ten Stars!
    Last edited by sue-ann; 10 July 2008, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Sue-Ann you are very lucky to have already seen this. I am really looking forward to viewing this video. I don't mind when the lines blur from time to time, and you are right its only a natural response to what they are experiencing.

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
        Sue-Ann you are very lucky to have already seen this. I am really looking forward to viewing this video. I don't mind when the lines blur from time to time, and you are right its only a natural response to what they are experiencing.
        I completely agree.

This will be a corker!

tom

Comment

I had the luck to see this video too already when I did the reviews.

I must say this is really hot-hot-hot stuff and in my eyes it is rather a short GGT3 than an IM.
          We could call is an IMT3.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
            This is in all honesty, a girlgirl, and I know heaps of board regulars hate this "blurring of the lines" but I think everyone has to remember that IM instructions are all the same, it just happens that these two are mad women so lusty the idea of NOT touching and fingering each other never occurred to them.

Dear heart, here's one happy old regular who rejoices that even after the splitting of the site the genre lines at AW are allowed to be blurred, and that there is room for passionate spontaneity to prevail!!!

And wouldn't it just have to be Fotina — bless her!!! — who would be one of the "the hell-with-this" line-blurrers?!! Just goes to show you can't keep a good woman down, eh?

凧ちゃん

Comment

The only reason it's called an IM is the static camera,girl's get a room,no seriously they have to do it all over again as an official G/G

Comment

lovely, I've been anticipating this one!

Comment

I totally agree with Chief on this one. it was a real pleasure to watch this IM. and the girls did a wonderful job.

Comment

Angie and Fotina both live up to their reputations as two of the sexiest girls of AW. A shoot with either Angie or Fotina is bound to be very hot, so you can imagine what a combination of both of them must give. I think it can best be summed up in Angie's words, 'Fucking amazing!'. So, who cares that this shoot doesn't really fit in one of the usual categories?

Comment

Yep, I was right it is a corker, great job Angie and Fotina

tom

Comment

Forgot to mention,I loved it

Comment

Y'all better check out exactly 1:56 in the second video to see Fotina SQUIRT!. She is so amazing! That was so good to re-live. I'm not going to tell you what I was doing while watching it

It's such a shame the video didn't pick up the squirting that well. There was so much but you can barely see it in the video without a close-up. Soooooo HOT!!

IFotina

Comment

Think I caught it on the fourth viewing but you do have to look carefully.

Comment

There has to be a (whats the word ? not rematch) redux ? can you call a g/g a redux ? i've never known it to happen,has it happened ? it has to happen.if not i'm going home and i'm taking my ball

Footnote : Somebody stop me if I get too exited about this video.
                              Last edited by chiefbrody; 12 July 2008, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Whatever we call it, that was some of the hottest video I've ever seen here and that, of course, is saying quite a lot. Nothing beats the sight of two gorgeous women with their hands on each other's pussies, and the models seem to enjoy it as well!

Fotina's knee ride, Angie's involuntary fall on her substantial breasts, the voices and activity behind the fence, all combined to deliver one of the very most erotic, "real", and fun vids I can remember! Thanks, ladies!

I might add that I'm always amazed by how easily some models seem to get past the obviously uncomfortable accommodations!
                                Last edited by FloridaRob; 12 July 2008, 11:30 AM. Reason: Added smilies after "enjoy it as well".

Comment

lawl at the neighbors, did they even notice?

Comment

Wow. Amazing video - just electric the whole way through, I cant imagine anywhere else were you would see output that is as passionate and exciting Kudos to the girls and the crew, brilliant stuff

Comment

Oh Boy!!!

Comment

EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEE

now this is what i talking about. this is fun, passion, orgasms, talk, if there'd been a lamp nearby, i bet it would have been crashed, outraged (we hope) neighbors.

this is the best SW vid i have ever seen. don't know if it's an IM, although i don't know how it could be. it had a very natural lead in, people invite each other over for a sit down picnic all the time. no fakey stuff at all.

I LOVED THIS. it was like visiting lesbos for a picnic. here was a lush, radiant smooth all-woman with long flowing glossy hair, lying there and here was an athletic, muscular, cropped haired GORGEOUS powerful babe just jumping her.

call it lesbian stereotypic if you will, but there is nothing like a turned on 'dyke' jumping an eager 'femme'. girlies, i don't know your true affiliations, but

THAT WAS A WET DREAM COME TRUE!!!

did anyone else notice the cracks in the fence getting dark, getting light, getting dark. etc. heck. i woulda listened and peeked.

in fact, the whole time i kept thinking, i want to be there, right inbetween those girlies....WOOOOOOOOO!

sigh. wish i had a cigarette....

dancer

finally got her wish for a real true to life vid.
                                        Last edited by wannadance; 12 July 2008, 07:43 PM. Reason: cannot stop raving...

Comment

Epic!

Remarkable, this could not be better!
                                          These video(s) are a statement that Angie and Fotina two of the all-time best abby girls!X2
                                          Tier 2.99 ( as close to a T3 as you can get).

Comment

I've publicy written that Fotina is my All-Time favorite AW model, and she continues to amaze and surprise me (Thank you, Fotina). But, agree with Bookmanz that Angie is moving up the charts. It has little to do with looks and bodies, although not an issue, as much as attitude and appetite, and these two are perfectly paired. I can't imagine, Fotina, what it was like to be getting jilled-off by Angie, while you were playing with those marvelous tits. IF (AND I HOPE) there is a GG in the future, it will require a T4 or T5 rating!! Thank you AW and both you beautiful ladies!!
                                            Last edited by irishcream; 13 July 2008, 07:32 PM. Reason: Operator error

Comment

Well well.. clearly these two ladies were into each other.. a LOT I would have forgiven them if they had turned it into a tier3, honest . Angie described Fotina nicely when she said 'intense', she sure was in this shoot.. must be Angie doing good work with her fingers, heh. The chemistry between Angie and Fotina was so fun to watch, I like shoots like these!

Comment

What a fantastic shoot! I even like that it wasn't shot in the normal tier 3 way- I think they were probably a lot more natural without cameras up in their faces reminding them they aren't alone. I would put this video in the top 5 of Abby Winters (though Patience and Giselle are still on top- a challenge to you?).

Girls- way to take a scene and just start acting normally. I only just wish you had gone down on each other

Watched it with my girlfriend last night and whew, thanks Abby Winters!

Comment

hehe yay im finally back on the boards. my computer was being stupid for a while but now im back and raring to go.,Jesus that was a great shoot and im so glad everyone who has viewd it has enjoyed it. It really makes me happy to know that coz well angie and i really enjoyed it too LOL. no duh!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                                                    I've publicy written that Fotina is my All-Time favorite AW model, and she continues to amaze and surprise me (Thank you, Fotina). But, agree with Bookmanz that Angie is moving up the charts. It has little to do with looks and bodies, although not an issue, as much as attitude and appetite, and these two are perfectly paired. I can't imagine, Fotina, what it was like to be getting jilled-off by Angie, while you were playing with those marvelous tits. IF (AND I HOPE) there is a GG in the future, it will require a T4 or T5 rating!! Thank you AW and both you beautiful ladies!!

aww, i hope to be your number 1 for ages to come. My hair is growing back, im getting extrensions put in coz im in a new tv show that requires long hair. ahhh what can i say i love being number 1 and especially if they are irish boys yummmmm

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                                                      Y'all better check out exactly 1:56 in the second video to see Fotina SQUIRT!. She is so amazing! That was so good to re-live. I'm not going to tell you what I was doing while watching it

It's such a shame the video didn't pick up the squirting that well. There was so much but you can barely see it in the video without a close-up. Soooooo HOT!!

IFotina

you are you are you are!!!!!!! i love you so much you beautiful lovely female

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                                                        My hair is growing back, im getting extrensions put in coz im in a new tv show that requires long hair.
                                                        Love the different looks. Anything is ok!!

Comment

I know how limp, lame and inadequate this will sound, but...

...to all the words (especially those of dancer) that have been posted to date in praise of this marvellous, enthralling, beautiful and so real DIM, and of beautiful Angie and Fotina who shared it with us, all I feel I can add is a profoundly heartfelt and grateful

AMEN!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post

Fotina's knee ride, Angie's involuntary fall on her substantial breasts, the voices and activity behind the fence, all combined to deliver one of the very most erotic, "real", and fun vids I can remember! Thanks, ladies!
                                                            What voices and activity behind the fence? Can you point out exactly where in the video this is? I must have missed it since our two models were pretty loud themselves...thanks.

And, BTW, the weirdest thing about Fotina squirting is that I don't think it's actually her that is making the wild groans at that moment. Watch Fotina carefully at that point in the video. I think it's actually Angie making the sounds.
                                                            Last edited by laktor; 17 July 2008, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X