X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Angie & Fae (Tier 3)

New Girl/Girl: Angie & Fae (Tier 3)
    Attached Files

ANGIIE! how cute, shes getting her nipples sucked! lol.. amazing.. fae.. i never seen her before but she looks so relaxed, should be a good video to watch! cant get enough of angie..she's so talented at what she does..x

Comment

The stills are breathtaking, a superb shoot, roll on the video.

tom

Comment

ahah angie you do get around

Comment

Hot damn...Angie and Fae are so amazingly sexy, by themselves of course but especially in this shoot! I LOVE the anal finger play! Thanks to both of you and the photographer as well for those tight shots!

Comment

awww you girlllllllllssssssss i saw you too before the shoot in the office tee hee i was rooting for ya both-i wish literally!!!! you guys look so awesom. love the tats fae just brilliant and angie...oh angie, you know!!!

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
              ANGIIE! how cute, shes getting her nipples sucked! lol.. amazing.. fae.. i never seen her before but she looks so relaxed, should be a good video to watch! cant get enough of angie..she's so talented at what she does..x
              Gee Juanita! You are managing to make me blush with every comment now!

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
              The stills are breathtaking, a superb shoot, roll on the video.
              So what do ya think of the video Tom? I’m in the process of downloading it now…

Originally posted by shaminee View Post
              ahah angie you do get around
              Yeah…it’s true…I just can’t help myself.

Soo many women to pleasure…soooo little time! Wanna go round two?

Originally posted by jseas View Post
              Hot damn...Angie and Fae are so amazingly sexy, by themselves of course but especially in this shoot! I LOVE the anal finger play! Thanks to both of you and the photographer as well for those tight shots!
              Glad you enjoyed the shots. Fae is so amazing.

Originally posted by fotina View Post
              awww you girlllllllllssssssss i saw you too before the shoot in the office tee hee i was rooting for ya both-i wish literally!!!! you guys look so awesom. love the tats fae just brilliant and angie...oh angie, you know!!!
              You should have snuck in the car and made it a threesome!

Comment

I'm also waiting for it to download angie,i'm having my supper while i'm waiting

Comment

That's funny because I am having breakfast! LOL. Homemade Cheese and Egg McMuffins (wish there was bacon in the house to add to it!). What's for supper?

xox

Comment

This video is indeed a festival of very hot girl-girl action, with some very nice tongue kissing to finish. It was wonderful to watch and listen to ( vey lovely moaning ).

Comment

homemade cheese! lucky girl! so when you off to france girl? excited? what other shoots have you been doing?

Comment

I opened a tin of red salmon and chopped (and washed) some salad,i'm a greaty cook (chef)

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                          So what do ya think of the video Tom? I’m in the process of downloading it now…
                          Hi ya,

I think Ahh! Ahh!! Oh Fuck!!! sums it up. A tour de force. Thank you Angie and Fae.

When i'd recovered from watching the video I just had some coffee and toast.

tom

Comment

What a perfect AW tier 3!!!!!Angie looks so amazingly sexy in her purple fishnets.I hope that we are going to see her in stockings again.Angie is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_Stoke View Post
                              What a perfect AW tier 3!!!!!Angie looks so amazingly sexy in her purple fishnets.I hope that we are going to see her in stockings again.Angie is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
                              Awww Thank you

I wear some more stockings in my T3 with Odette and I wear long socks (almost stockings) in my T3 with Cleo.... so you've definitely got some more stocking action coming up!

xoxoxoxoxoxo

Comment

...must download after work. I love girls with black hair, this looks hot O.O

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                  I opened a tin of red salmon and chopped (and washed) some salad,i'm a greaty cook (chef)
                                  ~swoon~ your talents are never ending...

Comment

Wow. I have to say that though Im new around here, that was one hot scene. I just love the way you tease each other's bodies and Angie, you certainly lived up to your queen of anal title.

And what an ass you have. Sigh.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                    Working...
                                    X