X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Em

New IM: Em
    Attached Files

I looooved this IM, she has about three orgasms - or I seem to remember her having a couple anyway..

It's super tightly framed- much closer than usual. I highly recommend being patient, watch it closely and carefully (ie BOTH hands on the keyboard) the first time, enjoy all her little expressions and sounds before rewinding and unzipping...

my 2 cents...

<slinks away sheepishly again..>

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
      enjoy all her little expressions and sounds before rewinding and unzipping...
      Unzipping? Why sue-ann, whatever do you mean?

Comment

It will be real treat to see the delectable Em once more and with a Sue-Ann recommendation, I seem to recollect a hot T3, must go and refresh my memory...

tom

Comment

You know, I really wish she was still shooting. She's my favourite model doncha know... Well, she's kinda in this holy quintinity (not really a word?) that I have going, but she's probably my favourite ever. Is there like, ANY way to get her back onto the site? I mean, I'm totally biased, but she was so good to watch and listen to, she was so genuine, and she's a gorgeous person, and not necessarily limited to the physical definition of the word. Then again, I've only like, watched her. On this site. Sue-Ann'd know more about what she's like in real life, wouldn't she? Anyhow, I would love to see her back on the site doing a redux, more IMs (which are AWESOME) and maybe another T3, though that's getting greedy I suppose... ANYTHING, really... But yes. Please? She's off somewhere if I recall, but when she comes back/if she's already back, can she come back? Please? Anyone? Hello? Begging here, basically. Answer my prayers? (Struck by lightning.)
          Last edited by OfCanada; 6 September 2008, 08:30 AM. Reason: LOL, SPELLING!

Comment

..she's at home in New Zealand...sob...maybe she'll come back but I'm not holding my breath...wah!

Comment

Nice av...

BRIBES AND RANSOMS!!1!

(Ah, that's a real shame. You should... persuade her. [As in like, kidnap her. {heh, jokes, jokes... kinda.}] But yeah, I know. She has a rather fanatic fan in me? Your shoot with her is beautiful, by the way...) Mega bracketing!

Nah man, after watching this video, I'm sure that a lot of people other than me want to see a lot more of her. Best I've seen.
              Last edited by OfCanada; 8 September 2008, 07:35 AM. Reason: Yes, I did.

Comment

Ahh Em it was a real treat to see her again I just loved all her facial experessions. Such a pity she's no longer available, but still we are fortunate to have videos such as this to remind us of her beauty.

tom

Comment

how hot! looks lovley and very delicious! mmm

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                    watch it closely and carefully (ie BOTH hands on the keyboard) the first time, enjoy all her little expressions and sounds before rewinding and unzipping...
                    Sue-Ann, I'm shocked at your implication. You know we're only here to appreciate the artistic skills of the photography and videography, the aesthetic appreciation of the female form, and obviously to gain some insight into female sexuality, should we ever need to apply that in real life. Any suggestion that we take any pleasure out of watching these videos is a foul calumny! You should be ashamed of yourself: now bend over and slide down those panties so we can punish you properly for such a suggestion ....

Comment

We love em,I remember I was going to go shopping with em and sue-ann but couldn't make it and they went without me,
                      or that could have been a dream or just in my head

Comment

cute dress

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X