X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Juanita & Keira

New Double IM: Juanita & Keira
    Attached Files

Maybe Juanita and Keira will enlighten us, but this looks like one of these run-of-the-mill DIMs that's actually just two solo IMs that happen to be going on in the same room at the same time ~ and two for the price of one isn't always good value for money! Or was there some magic between you girls that we should know about?

Comment

Originally posted by Breezer View Post
      Maybe Juanita and Keira will enlighten us, but this looks like one of these run-of-the-mill DIMs that's actually just two solo IMs that happen to be going on in the same room at the same time ~ and two for the price of one isn't always good value for money! Or was there some magic between you girls that we should know about?
      this IM was very special to me! we did great! cant wait to see it! will be good

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
        this IM was very special to me! we did great! cant wait to see it! will be good
        Well, if lovely Juanita is looking forward to it, then so am I ~ care to tantalise us with why it was so very special for you??? Then we can all get really excited waiting for it to go up...

Comment

While this is a nice DIM and the both models are beautiful, I find Sue-Ann's use of the words "cocoa skin" perplexing. There's no cocoa skin to be found on these models.
          Last edited by laktor; 9 September 2008, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Two beautiful models.I'd really really really love to see Jaunita and Keira do a g/g tier 3 together.

Comment

I enjoyed this very nice sensuous DIM, two beautiful girls, quiet breathy orgasms, lots of lovely facial expressions.

tom

Comment

Loved the new DIM with Keira, but I think you one with Mayla, was HOT!...loved listening to you orgasm...I agree with Tom, good facial expressions.
                Robert

Comment

Originally posted by IslanderRobert View Post
                  Loved the new DIM with Keira, but I think you one with Mayla, was HOT!...loved listening to you orgasm...I agree with Tom, good facial expressions.
                  Robert
                  thankyou for your comments! the one with mayla was very hot! she's gorgeous and we both complemented each other well!

As for coco skin, well if you saw in person, you would agree i was darker than your average joe! but on video it seems like i'm just white??? or brown?

Comment

This is the kind of Double IM that I really like to view. Not to much bla,bla,bla and no foolish talk/chat...

Comment

thankyou tuurkens! i appreciate your comment! im glad members are enjoying my videos with other models.. its makes it all so worthwhile! xx many thanks

Comment

I think Sue-Ann's reference to cocoa skin refers only to Juanita, cos as she says her skin is darker than average. She's one of my fave AW models. But it looks like she is not really enjoying the whole encounter. You say it was very special to you, Juanita, so I guess I'll just take your word for that. Look forward to seeing more of you!

Comment

thankyou robinson! care to see you around too!

Comment

So what happened to this DIM? It seems to have disappeared from the site. It's not on the sitemap, and when going to any of Juanita's shoots and checking her profile this shoot's sample pic isn't there...it's blank. Also when you click on the link in the first post on this thread, it comes up with an error message saying I have no access. Fortunately, I already had downloaded this when it was first put up.

Comment

yeah whats happening???

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                                yeah whats happening???
                                Sorry, minor techy problem. Staff will get that fixed on monday!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X