X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Bronte

New Model: Bronte
    Attached Files

I've already seen Bronte on GOW (Georgie). She's a real cutie!

Comment

An absolute cutie ,can't wait for the video .A cutie++++++

Comment

Absolute perfection.I think I'm in love!

Comment

Bronte has the face of an angel, and a heavenly body. May Bronte return to grace us all!

Comment

very very nice. Such a beautiful body.

I love her beautiful breasts, and natural bush especially

Comment

Bronte is such a delightfully lovely young lady, a real cutie. Beautifully shot by Charli, my thanks to all concerned.
              More Bronte please.

tom

Comment

WOW! About the sexiest girl to grace the pages of AW in awhile! I for one really hope Bronte will reward us all with a little GG play. A great find, beautifully shot ( nice work Charli ). Please, more Bronte!

Comment

A most beautiful pair of breasts! Colouring, size, shape, etc are all perfect! The most alluring natural bush that I have seen in a long time. It is girls like this that make living on Planet Earth worthwhile! I hope to see much more of her in the future!

Comment

Bronte is a make of high-class biscuits here in the UK.

So for Bronte let me just say "crumbs"! I loved her in the park in GoW, and hope we can get upclose and personal at AW!

Comment

Bronte is beautiful. Such pretty eyes and very nice breasts.

Comment

What a cutie, she looks so confident.
                        this is a really awesome shoot.
                        her eyes are amazing
                        and she just has something different which is captivating!!

Comment

Yes those eyes followed the camera's every move .An absolute stunner ,Bronte more please+

Comment

Aw yeah......

Wonderful! Beautiful!

This one goes straight to my favourites list. Mainly because she is standing, just like the women I work with and shop with. And that natural-looking pubic hair, too. It is all so imaginable.

Thank you, Bronte! So nice!

Comment

Gorgeous girl,and an enjoyable video (look out for more )

Comment

Bronte is beautiful. Just looking at her face gets me excited beyond the ability to control myself. I did take a peek or two at her body, which is also magnificent

Comment

Bronte I was always going to like because of the redhead/fair skin/full bush but with her beauty it adds up to much more than my checklist. The red hair, blue eyes with white skin made for some great portrait shots. Must credit Charli because as well as the overall high quality I think the stills set has all the standard shots that are so often requested on the forums. In the video I loved Bronte's shy laugh. In style it looked like an 'old school' AW video - but that's not a bad thing at all.

Comment

A very enjoybale video of the utterly adorable Bronte, more please.

tom

Comment

Flatspin sees it too.

I agree with everything Flatspin writes but I would also give thanks to Amber for the video. The great, sexy pause/stills of this video are inumerable. It looks like Bronte has been coached in modeling, posing, you know, and you can see her eyes looking at a monitor. What this means to AWers is that this is what she is interested in and that she will be back!
                                      Last edited by lpadge; 19 September 2008, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by galtogal View Post
                                        WOW! About the sexiest girl to grace the pages of AW in awhile! I for one really hope Bronte will reward us all with a little GG play. A great find, beautifully shot ( nice work Charli ). Please, more Bronte!
                                        I agree! this girl is perfect. I love her creamy white complexion her breasts are perfect and she has the cutest bum! GG action with Chloe B or Melita would be heaven! hopefully we won't have to wait too long before AW gets more sets of Bronte up! PLEASE HURRY! thank you

Comment

Beauty, grace and a silence about Bronte makes her an AW classic. Could we have some more please?

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                            A very enjoybale video of the utterly adorable Bronte, more please.

tom
                                            I agree wholeheartedly!!! We need to see much more of Bronte!!! I will take all the videos I can get!!! And will she masterbate for us as well? That should be a fantastic video and well worth watching while I do the same to myself just wishing that I was poking her instead of just giving myself a hand job!!!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X